What are you currently binge-watching?

Tools    

Just finished watching all seven seasons of Star Trek The Next Generation. Now I'm watching the four movies they made.
Good timing for Star Trek: Picard coming along.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I was passively watching HBO's Succession but had to chase each half episode with one or three Star Trek: TNG episodes to get the taste out. ;P I guess I have a week or two left. Thinking about going back to The Haunting of Hill House or maybe some anime if I can find anything. Btw, there are WAY too many movies with the words "house" or "Haunting" or "House Haunting" or "Haunting of House" in the titles.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

You mean me? Kei's cousin?

Just finished Minderhunter Season 2. I've passively been watching Neon Genesis Evangelion,

The new dub is kinda hard to get into, isn't it?
To be honest, this is my first attempt at it so I can't compare

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
To be honest, this is my first attempt at it so I can't compare
Oh, okay. Well, as someone who can, I thought the ADV dub of Neon Genesis Evangelion, the Manga dub of End of Eva, and especially the Funimation dub of the Rebuild movies were better acted, in large part due to Spike Spencer as Shinji, Tiffany Grant as Asuka, and Allison Keith as Misato. The Funimation dub of the Rebuilds is the only one that's widely available nowadays, though.

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
I've given it a break for a few weeks but I've previously been binge watching B.R. Chopra's classic TV series adaption of the Mahabharata (the massive Hindu epic which gave us the Hindu sacred text of the Bhagavad Gita)

It's definitely very addictive. Great casting, actors and adaption. Some of the effects at times are dated but it kinda meshes with the typical Indian aesthetic anyway. It's very much up there with Twin Peaks for me for many reasons.

I have zero interest in Israeli-Palestinian conflicts, but I am really enjoying this based-on-a-true-story HBO drama. Interesting & very well-acted.

This true story show has excellent reviews. I am really enjoying it. Think I’m on episode 3. Can it stretch to its 8 episodes? We’ll find out. Really really good acting. Very naturalistic & some new faces for me. E.g., Merritt Wever.

Not sure it was a binge watch (only 6 eps.) but I finished The Spy with Sacha Baron Cohen in three days. It was good.
Very well done, and a surprisingly believable portrayal by Cohen. Really enjoyed the first 5 eps. Skipped the 6th because I knew what happened in real life...

~Doc