What are you currently binge-watching?

Tools    

Mr Mercedes season 1 very enjoyable looking forward to next two seasons

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

The Kominsky Method. Only a few episodes in but so far I'm liking it. There's something about Alan Arkin that I love. He's always seems to be funny in situations that shouldn't be funny. Just binged the 3rd season of Goliath. Didn't like it.

I watched Psych as a kid - just the first season. Found it again, and so decided to finish it.

I am in the fifth season now and there's a Twin Peaks tribute episode. Screamed with joy like an absolute moron at my telly.

Season 2 of The Deuce. At first I was disappointed that they'd jumped ahead a few years, but the change really worked. Season 3 is showing now over here and I'm looking forward to see where they go. My guess is early 80's VHS or just following on a few months later.

I should point out that I binged it for me. Took about 6 or 7 weeks to watch 8 episodes.

The more stress I have in my life, the more enjoyable this kind of mindless entertainment is. And Iíve always loved watching people whose lives are so different from mine.

Just plowed through season 2 of Narcos: Mexico. Was good, wandered a bit and Felix is in no way as interesting as Escobar. If they get another season it should get back a little bit of that punch with the rise of El Chapo.