Tatty has been here 13yrs ...... Yay

Tools    

Happy 13th Anniversary Tatty you are a great asset to this site

The People's Republic of Clogher
I say this every year but due to the weird Americans -vs- Normal People way of writing the date, I continually think my anniversary is 9th July.

Thanks everyone, even @the samoan lawyer. Not even MoFo is safe from Hugo's clutches!

I think most of you guys know Tacitus does a lot for the site, but I want to note that most of it isn't even visible, so whatever you think he does, double it, and that's what he really does. The guy pretty much single-handedly handles review curation, for example, which has freed me up to fix way more bugs than I would otherwise be able to. So even the things he wouldn't seem to have a direct hand in, he's indirectly responsible for making happen. Thanks again!

The People's Republic of Clogher
I think most of you guys know Tacitus does a lot for the site, but I want to note that most of it isn't even visible, so whatever you think he does, double it, and that's what he really does. The guy pretty much single-handedly handles review curation, for example, which has freed me up to fix way more bugs than I would otherwise be able to. So even the things he wouldn't seem to have a direct hand in, he's indirectly responsible for making happen. Thanks again!

Basically, I'm your butler. Think Max from Hart to Hart only slightly less spry.

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Anniversary to one of my favorite Mofos!

Game on!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Happy anniversary Tac, and is that a prátaí in yer pocket?

Happy anniversary!

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.