Happy Birthday Sexy Celeb 100!!

Tools    

Thank you, Nebbit. Still have a few more hours of being 99 here. I might not make it to 100.

Oh, come on. You can do better than that, Sci-Fi Slob.

Give me a beer. Give us a kiss.

Now where's "Happy Birthday" wishes from everyone else?

Where's my "Happy Birthday" wish from Rodent? I was hoping he'd make my Birthday thread. No offense to Nebbit -- thank you -- but Rodent's made my thread for the past two years.

You all know Rodent is my favorite MoFo. Even more than Captain Spaulding, who is NEVER there for me. I've seen him online tonight several times and he still hasn't come in here.

Rodent and I are the greatest MoFo couple ever. I want you all to nominate the two of us for "Best MoFo Couple" this year. And vote for us, because I wanna win it with him. Yes.

And we deserve it because we actually did movie commentaries for Young Guns AND Young Guns II this past year.

Plus I'm the whole reason his "Star Wars Weekend" is happening. I was his muse. I made a Star Wars thread and that's where it all began.

Cricket, Gunslinger and Citizen Rules have all wished Raul a "Happy Birthday" already -- but not me.

This is unbelievable.

I still can't believe Raul and I share the same birthday AND the same MoFo join date anniversary.

Maybe we should be the next Best MoFo Couple.

People are probably snubbing my birthday thread just because I'm saying I'm 100.

Well, EXCUSE ME, but why can't I be 100?

Oh, am I not being real enough for ya?

I want to experience a 100th birthday party and this is the best way I can figure out how.

IF I live to be 100, that's a looooooooongggggg time to wait for a 100th birthday party. And that's a big IF.

I think everybody should throw themselves a 100th birthday party thread here at MoFo when it's their time to celebrate a birthday. You know, it could be a new trend.