MOVIE WITH POSSIBLY BRUCE WILLIS??? IDK

Tools    

okay so as a kid I remember seeing this movie and no one else does. It has an actor that I think is bruce willis though i could be wrong and i remember two scenes

first scene I remember: I believe this guy was hiding under a bed in an old building and has a flashback to a guy walking through a looks like to be a makeshift hospital with single person beds white sheets and light brown woods floors with a shotgun shooting up the place

second: A guy is by a woman and hes asking her to kill him so he could go into this weird state of being and then she revives him i think she froze him to death but i could be wrong about that

please help I have no idea at all and this has been bugging me for so long now i just wanna watch the movie

It sounds like The Frighteners. Michael J Fox stars in it. He sees ghosts. The two scenes you describe, the first is a flashback of a massacre at a local hospital, and the second he is asking to be frozen so that his heart will drop and he can "crossover" to stop a murdering spirit.

Maybe "The Sixth Sense" 1999 movie with Bruce Willis

Yeah, you're describing something very like the plot of The Frighteners (a fun, underrated film), but Bruce Willis isn't in that.

There is some stuff about killing and a hospital in Twelve Monkeys, which does star Bruce Willis, so I guess it could be either, or some combination of the two. Very common for people to have trouble finding films on here because they've mashed up details from two or more.