Shows where you like every season

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Huh. Nice bump. Even given the OP, I had not considered animations so yeah ATHF should probably be added to my list. Same for Venture Bros. That was just so great once story arcs carried over season to season. I should also make an edit to my list under Battlestar Gallactica (reboot) as the last season (and a half?) was kind of weak in comparison to the whole, IMO.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

You’re the disease, and I’m the cure.
Trailer Park Boys
Married With Children
Tales From The Crypt
Ren and Stimpy
Rocko's Modern Life
Kenan and Kel
Jacka__
Viva La Bam
Seinfeld
Dukes of Hazzard
Goosebumps

Shadowhunters
Greys Anatomy
Station 19
True Blood
Charmed (1998 Version)
Dawsons Creek
Sabrina The Teenage Witch (90s Version)
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Angel
CSI
CSI:Miami
CSI: New York
Ghost Whisperer
Bones
Dark Angel
ER
Scrubs
Friends
Heroes
Lost
Goosebumps (90s version)
Are You Afraid Of The Dark (90s version)
21 Jump Street
Hercules: The Legendary Journeys
Xena: Warrior Princess
Roswell (90s version)
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
Party of Five (90s version)
The Secret World of Alex Mack
Darkwing Duck
Rugrats
The Wild Thornberrys
Beverly Hills, 90210 (90s version)
CatDog
i have alot from 90s to early 2000s favorites lol cant be bothered to write them all lol

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Not many shows out there that have had strong seasons, every season.

The Shield (as others have mentioned)
The Wire - Lots of people don't like the 2nd or final season as much but I do.
The Sopranos -If anything S1 is the weakest but still good, bit of a dodgy pilot that they ret conned later.
Breaking Bad, again S1 was lacking a bit but you can forgive them due to writers strike.

I would have said Peaky Blinders as reminded by John Connor above but that season with Adrian Brody as the avenging Mafioso was quite bad.

I'm sure more will pop in my head later.

[quote=mattiasflgrtll6;1983403]It's rare for a show to go without a weaker season. Even with ones I love there's at least one where I go "Yeah, that wasn't really the best year...", or worse, they go downhill. But with a few there is just such consistent quality for me that I can't say that one is really bad or anything. Some of these examples for me include...

Oz: Can't even rank them. Love each and every last one of these seasons.

Also loved Oz except for the final season...it sucked.

I would have said Peaky Blinders as reminded by John Connor above but that season with Adrian Brody as the avenging Mafioso was quite bad.
Forgot about that, it was quite a drop in quality compared to the other seasons. I'll put The Shield or Oz or Deadwood in it's place.

The Wire - Lots of people don't like the 2nd or final season as much but I do.
My fave season is season 2. Unbelievably good IMO.

I'll put The Shield or Oz or Deadwood in it's place.
Binge-watching The Shield for the 3rd time.

My fave season is season 2. Unbelievably good IMO.

Binge-watching The Shield for the 3rd time.
S2 might just be mine too, though I love s3 with all the comstat meetings and Bunny Colvin. Lets be honest the whole things a masterpiece.

Must be 6-7 years since I watched the Shield last, it's getting to top of the list again.

Must be 6-7 years since I watched the Shield last, it's getting to top of the list again.
It’s brilliant. On season 3 now & it’s getting better & better. Michael Chiklis really made this show.

It’s brilliant. On season 3 now & it’s getting better & better. Michael Chiklis really made this show.
What's truly amazing about the Shield for me is that it didn't get more recognition.

Another thing I take away is that Micheal Chiklis said many Police approached him and said Vic Mackey was exactly like them, which is scary but unsurprising given decades of shocking Police behavior and virtually no accountability.

What's truly amazing about the Shield for me is that it didn't get more recognition.

Another thing I take away is that Micheal Chiklis said many Police approached him and said Vic Mackey was exactly like them, which is scary but unsurprising given decades of shocking Police behavior and virtually no accountability.
Right. It’s never gotten the acclaim of The Wire, e.g. Because it’s not as good a show, IMO.

Funny thing, if you noticed. No bad language. Definitely no “f” bombs. It was on Fx & no bad language was allowed. This made it not quite believable, IMO, because you know Mackey & Shane would have had appalling language. (Just researched and, apparently, since it was on basic cable with advertisers, the language had to be toned down.)

Do you remember Aceveda’s oral rape scene? Wow, amazing acting. So hard to watch.

Some terrific fight scenes in the show. When Shane & Tavon got into it, e.g. Terrific scene.