Good Movies That Did More BAD Than Good

Tools    

I have to return some videotapes...
Who Framed Roger Rabbit? because since that film came out we've had the terrible Alvin & The Chipmunks movies and The Smurfs (although I've never seen it) looks pretty bad too.
No what initiated this into the mainstream was actually old cartoons done by I believe Charles Fleisher who developed what he called rotoscope technology, which is stills of film with a layer over it with a cartoon interacting. You could say Who Framed made it popular again though.

Charles Fleisher
Max Fleischer mate . You are right though, one of the most important animators. His Superman cartoon is a bit boring but it looks incredible. Probably my second favourite animation after the classic Looney Tunes shorts.

I have to return some videotapes...
Max Fleischer mate . You are right though, one of the most important animators. His Superman cartoon is a bit boring but it looks incredible. Probably my second favourite animation after the classic Looney Tunes shorts.
Yeah I had a class on him in 8th grade and it really taught me about older animation in film. A lot of great stuff especially in the 40s. Superman was beautiful artwork.

I suppose that Salo: 120 Days of Sodom is another one. If the allegations are true (according to Pasolini's close friend) then the film is at least partly responsible for Pasolini's murder.