help with New phone display.

Tools    

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
hey guys I've just bought myself a new phone and switched from iPhone to Samsung but I'm having a few problems. I have this site set on desktop still, but when I enter a thread it looks like it's on mobile version. everything is very big and different to the homepage. Any ideas how to fix this.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

In your profile it looks like it's set to Desktop (please confirm by going to the Edit Options page and looking at the first option), so you should be getting that across the site.

Note that your phone does have a "Request desktop site" option (which I think changes to "Request mobile site" once chosen), so I don't know if you switched that at some point, for example, or maybe had one page refreshed after changing a setting, or something else like that.

Those are the most likely explanations. Please rule a few of these things out first, if you could, and if you're still pretty certain there's an issue, a screenshot or two would probably go a long way. That, and letting me know which specific Samsung phone you have (there's a lot of them) you have and which browser you're using on it.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I'm using Samsung's galaxy s8. it's strange the font on this thread is very big like it looks on mobile version, but if I quote a post then the quote looks small.

I'm afraid I can't really do a lot with descriptions like that, my man. Please check the post above again; I laid out some easy things you can look at or do that'll help get this fixed quickly, like confirming what your style option is on the Edit Options page and/or posting a screenshot.

I don't really follow what you mean by the quote being big or small, but I'm guessing you're on noticing the different default font sizes between the posts themselves and the Quick Reply box, or something. But I can't tell when you just say "quote," which could mean several things.

FWIW, things like font sizes can be changed by your browser settings.