Survivor 9: A Journey through the World

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ

I don't think there will he all too much effort needed really. Maybe a chance to sneak on once a day. I won't have live challenges unless it's much later in the game.

It's been up for like five minutes Raul, give it a few days. That's why most of the others have been abandoned, people thinking it will fill up immediately.

It's been up for like five minutes Raul, give it a few days. That's why most of the others have been abandoned, people thinking it will fill up immediately.
I like it when it fills up quick. More exciting. Means people really wanna play. And we haven't played in a year.

Three have joined, and 7thson if Raul is correct. CiCi said in the last thread he was a maybe so that's halfway there already and it has not been up for long.
@Wolfsbane was a good player. Whatever happened to him?

I am trying to entice new, great people, like @mojofilter, to play with us, and the only way to do that is if people like @TheUsualSuspect and @CosmicRunaway sign right up.

I'm sure they're all very lovely people and of course they can play, but the fact is, it's a GAME when most of us know each other well.

You aren't going to get a game going if you don't want to accept new people. Alot of us didn't speak much before Survivor 4, i mean i hadn't said a word to CiCi before that and now he's one of my favourite members.

Survivor is about forming bonds...then mercilessly tearing them apart.

I'm just aching to find out what characters people are playing, and what city they're choosing.

I can't go first. I like to be fashionably late.

If i was playing i'd stick to my roots and go Scottish with either:

Desperate Dan

or

Rab C Nesbitt

Think that about covers the range of Scottish personalities.