Animation Hall of Fame

Tools    

Nowhere. We should stop here. My dads name is honestly Jack though; ask a few of the members here. He was born John but has been known as jack everywhere since he was a child.

Nowhere. We should stop here. My dads name is honestly Jack though; ask a few of the members here. He was born John but has been known as jack everywhere since he was a child.
Yeah yeah, I was just slinging out dry jokes.

Trying to poke Guap to life, not working obviously. Appreciate the education though.
Man y'all harsh...

I was obviously playing the Guap game too. Sorry if I "ruined your joke"...

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I'm gonna be sad if Guap doesn't join. Him and Miss Vicky were the only ones i cared about joining.
Not me!?!?!? Your Bringing Up Baby brother?!?

I checked the Animated Films Countdown to see how the film I'd like to nominate (if I joined this) did...and it's not on the list at all. And there's no reviews for it on this site. That's probably not a good sign.
Well, in these HoFs I think one should nominate stuff other people haven't watched. If it's a uber popular movie and wasn't in the countdown it's certainly because few people liked it (i.,e. a movie like Cars or Shrek 3).

I'd just like to say that I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of films you guys have nominated. I rarely watch animated films and really need to increase my exposure to the medium.

The thing is that I watched a lot of Animated films but I think they are all well-known, what I mean is that I don't know animated films that other people didn't watch, I know one that it was ok and it's an argentinian one, but it's not a really cool movie I want to nominate, so I will just nominate a movie I liked a lot

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
I'm in. I' a big animation fan, so this will be a real fun time. Have a nom ready and will send in a few.