Animation Hall of Fame

Tools    

I just finished re-watching the film I mentioned earlier. I hadn't seen it in...probably about 15 years or more.

Nostalgia clearly coloured my opinion of it, but I think I'm going to nominate it anyway, especially since it doesn't seem to have much of a presence on this website. Even if it doesn't hold up as well as I thought it would, I do think it deserves a chance. People liked Goodbye, Lenin! more than I thought they would, so maybe the same will be true here.

Decided i'm in Raul. There's only a limited amount of films i think are must sees before i send in my Sci-Fi list, so i i can do this. I was actually originally planning on not joining the 11th so i could join this one until you guys wanted me to host.

Even though animation is my favorite genre, I'm going to have to stay out of this one.
Shame you're not going to join, sean. But I guess that lessens the chances of me having to rewatch Fantastic Mr. Fox.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I will be rewatching anything that I've seen previously, regardless if I like it or not.

Would have been nice to get Sean in, but I know he hasn't been watching much lately.

I will be rewatching anything that I've seen previously, regardless if I like it or not.

Would have been nice to get Sean in, but I know he hasn't been watching much lately.
If it is a film i disliked or was lukewarm about i'll definitely give it another shot. If it's something i really love and that i've seen recently i might just leave it. Don't know depends what is nominated.

The only one I might not watch is my own nomination, but otherwise I will watch or rewatch everything, regardless of how I've felt about it in the past.

Send it over Cosmic!

I didn't know you were a big animation guy Sean.
I'm really not anymore. I was a big Disney head back in the day. Yeah, I'm not joining any till my life gers a little slower. I don't want my movie watching to become a task.

Guap will be whenever he sees it. Think Topsy maybe too if she wasn't having those problems right now.

I'm cool with just a small amount of us; actually i think i prefer it since i can keep track of what everyone thinks of each nom.