Omni's Fool Museum

Tools    

A suicide roller coaster? A hypothetical coaster designed to kill the riders that ride it as a form of suicide. The force is so strong it kills them while looping a couple of times. Do you force me to ride that?
This a real thing. Doesn't look too bad imo

Holy ****.

Decided to limit myself to the length of a movie.

To me it looks like an ethiopian boy with a sack of rainbows from a Skittle commercial. You do have real talent Omniz

My jaw dropped reading on Wiki about the euthanasia rollercoaster. Literally dropped.
Talk about dignity of man, who wants to die on a roller coaster designed by an art student?

My jaw dropped reading on Wiki about the euthanasia rollercoaster. Literally dropped.
It's the perfect death for a roller coaster enthusiast with a terminal illness.

Talk about dignity of man, who wants to die on a roller coaster designed by an art student?
Well the wiki page does mention that it could be used for executions, so I imagine some people on death row would prefer to die on a roller coaster as opposed to say, the electric chair.

I don't think it's the type of ride that unwitting fair goers would accidentally get on.

Well the wiki page does mention that it could be used for executions, so I imagine some people on death row would prefer to die on a roller coaster as opposed to say, the electric chair.

I don't think it's the type of ride that unwitting fair goers would accidentally get on.
IF somehow someone managed to survive that thing, at the very least they'd get the "bends". When deep sea divers come up too fast and their ears explode blood.

Originally Posted by SexyCelebrity
Draw a punk cow.
Originally Posted by Camo
Pretty much what is missing here. No one is drawing those punk cows.
Originally Posted by Friendly Mushroom!
Can you draw a three panel funny about any MoFo of your choosing?