Omni's Fool Museum

Tools    

This was supposed to be childish btw, obviously i achieved that and i also further confirmed that you are a guy!
You think women need help with that? I certainly know you're a guy.

No, I'd probably have you on the tracks doing something ironic. Like starting a thread about close calls with death or vehicular accidents. It would strike between bolding and coloring a relevant part of the description in magenta.

And it would be full of kids. And they would laugh because they thought it was part of the ride.

Except one kid in the front car. He would be inconsolably scarred by the experience for test of his life. Then one day he will find himself agreeing to a dare to set up a computer on roller coaster tracks where he starts a thread with a Jake Gyllenhaal avatar.

Don't draw from a theme. Just draw something. Whatever you end up drawing, that's what you drew.

You're gonna have to explain that one then.
Don't have to explain anything, i think the thing that is disturbing you is that everyone knows for a fact that you are a guy now which is fine but, you don't have your weird gender thing to make you feel unique.

Sorry bro

Don't have to explain anything, i think the thing that is disturbing you is that everyone knows for a fact that you are a guy now which is fine but, you don't have your weird gender thing to make you feel unique.

Sorry bro
Your sexual euphemisms need work, bro.

Let's assume God exists and is a person. Draw what God looks like.

Decided to limit myself to the length of a movie.