Omni's Fool Museum

Tools    

Let's assume God exists and is a person. Draw what God looks like.

Originally Posted by TONGO
I hope you do a B&W sketch. It has such raw impact sometimes compared to color.
Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
I like color.
I like both.

Draw how you would murder me. Since you say you like murder.
I'm not gonna go with that one, but I will say I immediately thought of a roller coaster.
A suicide roller coaster? A hypothetical coaster designed to kill the riders that ride it as a form of suicide. The force is so strong it kills them while looping a couple of times. Do you force me to ride that?

A suicide roller coaster? A hypothetical coaster designed to kill the riders that ride it as a form of suicide. The force is so strong it kills them while looping a couple of times. Do you force me to ride that?
How about a nice sit down portrait?

-avoids rocks and garbage being thrown-

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
No, I'd probably have you on the tracks doing something ironic. Like starting a thread about close calls with death or vehicular accidents. It would strike between bolding and coloring a relevant part of the description in magenta.

And it would be full of kids. And they would laugh because they thought it was part of the ride.

Except one kid in the front car. He would be inconsolably scarred by the experience for the rest of his life. Then one day he will find himself agreeing to a dare to set up a computer on roller coaster tracks where he starts a thread with a Jake Gyllenhaal avatar.