Mofo: Review Countdown

Tools    

"I just watched Shoah and holy crap it was long. But I guess I could only have read about half an MM review in that time..."
Shoah took me two days. Your review of Mission Impossible has took me like five months since i read the first paragraph then realized i haven't seen a Mission Impossble film since the second one.

Saying that i'd love to find out the longest review without spoilers, it would take Yoda years to find this out though.

Also i know she has posted it already but i'd give MVs thread a try - http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=43738

I like how her reviews are fairly short but you come away with good insight into how she felt about the film and if it may be for you. I'd also suggest she post the Quills write up she did in the fifth HOF i think, it really came across how much she loves the film and made me think a lot about Quills myself.
I had actually been thinking for a few days now that I should rewatch and review Quills this weekend. It's been awhile since I last watched it.

I had actually been thinking for a few days now that I should rewatch and review Quills this weekend. It's been awhile since I last watched it.
You should, just make sure you don't post - 2013 Vicky this great review up and make it awful

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Sent in my list.

1. TheUsualSuspect
2. TheUsualSuspect
3. TheUsualSuspect
4. TheUsualSuspect
5. TheUsualSuspect
6. TheUsualSuspect
7. TheUsualSuspect
8. TheUsualSuspect
9. TheUsualSuspect
10. JayDee

Suspect's Reviews

Master of My Domain
Sent my list. I don't think I left off anyone I considered.

Could you send a new list that doesn't include top 100 list's please.
I'll look into it, but I don't see why top movie lists shouldn't be included if they contain reviews of any length.

Master of My Domain
I'll look into it, but I don't see why top movie lists shouldn't be included if they contain reviews of any length.
Those threads weren't made strictly for the purpose of reviewing films. Also there are reviews by numerous people, instead of a single reviewer.

Those threads weren't made strictly for the purpose of reviewing films. Also there are reviews by numerous people, instead of a single reviewer.
He may be talking about users personal top 100s?