Mofo: Review Countdown

Tools    

Master of My Domain
Hey everyone, don't forget Gatsby's review thread!

I'll be sending in a list soon.

Just a thought, for those who have more than one review thread, maybe you should say which one is your main thread. That way the votes don't get split which would lower your odds of being on the list. Citizen Rules...Cinamaesque Chat-n-Review

[/b] I have two threads, but that one is main review thread. So if you feel inclined to vote for me, please vote for this one:

Master of My Domain
Just a thought, for those who have more than one review thread, maybe you should say which one is your main thread. That way the votes don't get split which would lower your odds of being on the list.
Good idea Citizen.

Gatsby's New and Improved Flick Critique is my main and best thread.

I have another idea, make Gatsby's New and Improved Flick Critique an active link. I just changed my last post to a link.
Gatsby knows how to balance spamming his thread and appearing like he is spamming his thread

Master of My Domain
Gatsby knows how to balance spamming his thread and appearing like he is spamming his thread
'Tis all for the greater good, Camo.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
When you send your list's in will you write the title of the thread your voting for. As mentioned above a few members have old or multiple review threads.

I write the title of thread which usually has author's name. In one case it didn't I added whose thread it was. One author could theoretically have 10 entries in top 10.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I write the title of thread which usually has author's name. In one case it didn't I added whose thread it was. One author could theoretically have 10 entries in top 10.
10 entries in top 10?