Mofo: Review Countdown

Tools    

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""

Well i know how much you all love a Mofo Countdown List so i decided to create another one. Yes Another One.

This is the Mofo Review Countdown.

What's you favourite review thread.

How To Play

Rules are simple. Message me with 10 of your favourite review threads right here of this site. Number them 1-10, 1 being your favourite. 1 of the list will receive 10 points, number 10 will receive 1 point..... you get the point.

Deadline date is SUNDAY 28TH FEBUARY

So Get Your Lists in now. Its only a little fun.

You Can Not Vote Your Own Thread.

List's Received
CiCi
Fabulous
Rodent
Optimus
The Usual Suspect
Citizen Rules
Miss Vicky
Sexy Celebrity
Gatsby
Tugg
MovieMed
SeanC
Cricket
Wolsbane
Nostromo87
Sci-Fi Slob
The Gunslinger45
False Writer
GbGoodies
Iro
Neiba
Camo

The Countdown
41. Bluelion's Reviews
40. Neiba Reviews
39. Guap And Zotis Review Animation
38. Nope's Movie Reviews
37. Bludeed's Great And Terrible Film's
36. Rhy's Fabulous Viewing Diary
35. Nostromo Slash Vault
34. Ashdoc Bollywood Movie Reviews
33. Derek Vinyard: Horror Movie Thread
32. Omni's Random Video Noise
31. Daniel M's Reviews
30. A Cinematic Journey Of Faith : Sean C
29. 80's Trash From The Future

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

Great idea. I'd love to shine some light on some really good review threads that may be overlooked. There are many great reviewers who make awesome write-ups; big or small.

Awesome idea, Optimus!

links to my review threads...

Main thread: Cinema Reviews

Secondary thread: Diary Reviews

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Its interesting because i honestly don't know who will win. There are so many great review threads, and everyone likes different things from a review.

Looks like I better start updating both of my threads again to cash in some votes!

Hateful Eight review in my thread very soon, less than an hour, wait with the votings please

I suggest you guys check out all the review threads that you can, before sending in your list.

We have a month to get list in and there's a lot of review threads by people who work hard on them so at least give them a quick once over and read a few of their reviews.

Two helpful links (No, they're not to my review treads)

View All Movie Reviews (6,833)

Movie Reviews

Like MV i'd have to read a lot of reviews to come up with a list. I'd need to catch up with JayDee, Iros, SC (underrated btw his reviews are hilarious), Rodents, Movie Meds, Suspects, etc. That's before even checking out new reviews, but i'll do my best

I'd just like to post links to these two that may get missed or overlooked.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=13118

Scs thread, he comes across pretty anti-movies at times simply because he has very strong opinions about movies he'll never see, but his review are honestly well written and hilarious.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=38338

Iro's One Movie A Day Thread. With his new movie log some might forget or not be aware of this, it is staggering the amount of effort he put into this last year. He has a list of the 746 movies he watched and reviewed last year in the second post.

I try to keep up with all of them, even if I don't have time to always comment, so I'll definitely send a list. Will every thread with a vote make the countdown?