A Prime 100

→ in
Tools    

If worse comes to worse, maybe just go ahead and list the names of the rest all in one post? May not be as flashy but at least you'll get your picks out.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Does the idea of doing a little now and again appeal to you, Opt?
I suppose i could try. I'll see what i can sort out.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

Sorry i left this thread guys. First off i was put on the night shift in work for the past month, which was not fun. And then i only went and dropped my Iphone in the bath. So i was pretty pissed off as you can imagine. Anyway, my phone had all my list, pictures, and the layout of this thread all saved on it, which ive now lost, and to be honest i haven't got the energy to try and figure it all out again.
That's really annoying for you Optimus
Just give us the ones you remember, we don't need all the fancy stuff !

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Sorry i left this thread guys. First off i was put on the night shift in work for the past month, which was not fun. And then i only went and dropped my Iphone in the bath. So i was pretty pissed off as you can imagine. Anyway, my phone had all my list, pictures, and the layout of this thread all saved on it, which ive now lost, and to be honest i haven't got the energy to try and figure it all out again.

Have you tried fixing your iPhone? I've heard that putting it in a bag of rice for a couple of days will get the dampness out of it, and sometimes that works.

There are also a bunch of videos on YouTube about fixing iPhones with water damage, so maybe one of them will help.

For example:

Yep, it looks good Optimus.

Repped straight away for The Warriors because I love it so, but adding The Terminator just legitimised it. I don't think I've seen Batman since the early 90's, but while I thought it was OK, I never really cared much for or about it.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
I think Speed is easily a top 10 action film, Jurassic Park and Home Alone are great fun, and Lawless was badass

Only film I've seen with Shia LaGoof, where I didn't want to mash him into a red stain on the concrete. Tom Hardy was a total beast the whole movie too, really liked him as Forrest. It's also kind of cool that Nick Cave wrote the screenplay, I used to be a fan of The Birthday Party and Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds.

Speed is unquestionably a rock solid action adrenaline flick. I watched it when I was younger, but it still holds up today. Great film.

Home Alone is fun and Jurassic Park is one of the best adventures ever. Such a fun and exciting experience... every time!

This is one of very few movies that i like that stars Keanu Reeves, which say's alot about the movie itself.
This is probably because he's asked to say little and act baffled. It's what he does. Bill & Ted, Matrix, Point Break and, of course, this.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
This is probably because he's asked to say little and act baffled. It's what he does. Bill & Ted, Matrix, Point Break and, of course, this.

I like Keanu for that reason actually, the characters he portrays aren't exactly traditional archetypes of action film, and his somewhat soft spoken nature belies the fire in his belly. Admittedly, I am not a big fan of either Bill & Ted movie, but any action/drama/horror film I've seen with Keanu in it, I've at least enjoyed it. For instance he was awesome in The Devils Advocate, however, I think I'm the only person I know who liked him in FFC's "Dracula". But I know I'm not the only one who liked Johnny Mnemonic and Constantine .