No
20.00%
6 votes
I don't really care
30 votes. You may not vote on this poll

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Sent my list in

The moist recent on my list is from 2001
Mine will possibly be earlier, although there are a few later ones in possible contention.

My earliest is 1992... I had a couple from 91 that were shortlisted.
Nothing from earlier than that tbh.
I scoured a few classic Atari 2600 games and some other stuff from the 1980s. but couldn't find anything that I would call a genuine favourite.

Just rechecked my list, 2003 is actually the most recent I thought it was the 2001 entry.
I got one from 2003
One from 2001
Three from 2000
The rest is 1992-1997

That's one thing the 90s were good for... games

Let the night air cool you off
Everybody vote for DoDonPachi.

I just typed up my list. I tried really hard not to try really hard. It's not a perfect list , but I tried to only include games I was obsessed with at one point in my life. It turns out, I haven't actually been obsessed with 25 games. But I filled out the rest of my list with games that I have a lot of respect for, mainly for artistic reasons. I almost put a game on my list that I watched somebody else play, but didn't myself. I didn't do it, because it kind of felt like cheating. It was I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream. I have read the short story as well, and it's one of the most original games, outside of gameplay. The story, art direction, and themes tackled are some of the best I've seen in a video game, but the gameplay seems to be pretty basic point-and-click. Not sure why I rambled about that game, but it's late.

The People's Republic of Clogher
This is gonna be different from most of these countdowns, as a lot of us will be going on memory for some of our picks. How many of us can put our hands on a copy of Two Crude Dudes, for example?

I have a ton of Spectrum games in a box, but no Spectrum...

I've kept the systems I've owned from PS1 onwards, but am going to resort to emulation for the earlier ones.

Done about half my list so far and nothing is newer than 2005.

Thanks for the lists people!