Are you getting any movies for Xmas?

Tools    

So far I'm gonna probably ask for Disney's Pinocchio (DVD, the Blu Ray is too hard to find really expensive) and Fantastic Planet DVD.

Which movies (if any) are you gonna ask for for Xmas?

So far I'm gonna probably ask for Disney's Pinocchio (DVD, the Blu Ray is too hard to find really expensive) and Fantastic Planet DVD.

Which movies (if any) are you gonna ask for for Xmas?
Nothing this time. Last year I wanted Under the Skin, Hercules and I bought myself series 1 of Star Trek on Blu-ray to kill time in the lead up.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Believe it or not, my copy of Drive just arrived today. With that taken care of, I'm perfectly fine with my 1 blu ray collection and don't see a need for anything else.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Better than any movie, I got The Godfather Notebook, FFC's production notebook for the movie with screenplay notes handwritten around pages from the novel-- fantastic!!
https://www.amazon.com/Godfather-Not.../dp/168245052X

This year I got Carol, Mad Max: Fury Road and The Double Life of Veronique (I've been wanting to see that last one for years).

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
No movies, but I got a book on Polish cinema.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Nope, didn't get any movie for Xmas.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
I got myself a few around the holidays...

Saturday Night Fever $2.98
300: Rise of an Empire $3.97
Color of Money $4.88
The Iceman $5.00
The Drop $3.97
Jackie Brown $5.00

I had a lot of present and bought a lot during Christmas season.

On blu ray:
Boyhood
Brief Encounter (criterion)
Dazed and Confused
Deadpool
Gosford Park
The Hateful Eight
The Last of the Mohicans
The Longest Day
Once Upon a Time in America
The Piano
Schindler's List
Seven Samurai (criterion)
Spotlight

On DVD:
Dead Man Walking
Dear Zachary
Double Indemnity
Jeux d'enfants
TCM Greatest Classic Films Collection: Holiday (Christmas in Connecticut / A Christmas Carol / The Shop Around the Corner / It Happened on 5th Avenue)
Tombstone
The Train