The Baker's Dozen Movie Game Thread

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
13 memorable insults in movies

1. Billy Madison - "Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

2. A Fish Called Wanda - "You pompous, stuck-up, snot-nosed, English, giant, twerp, scumbag, f***-face, d***head, a**hole."

3. Scarface - "Even if I were blind, desperate, starved and begging for it on a desert island, you'd be the last thing I'd ever ****."

4. Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back - "Why, you stuck up, half-witted, scruffy-looking Nerfherder!"

1. Billy Madison - "Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

2. A Fish Called Wanda - "You pompous, stuck-up, snot-nosed, English, giant, twerp, scumbag, f***-face, d***head, a**hole."

3. Scarface - "Even if I were blind, desperate, starved and begging for it on a desert island, you'd be the last thing I'd ever ****."

4. Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back - "Why, you stuck up, half-witted, scruffy-looking Nerfherder!"

5. Monty Python And The Holy Grail - "I don’t want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction!"

5. Monty Python And The Holy Grail - "I don’t want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction!"

6. The Witches of Eastwick - "I think... no, I am positive... that you are the most unattractive man I have ever met in my entire life. You know, in the short time we've been together, you have demonstrated EVERY loathsome characteristic of the male personality and even discovered a few new ones. You are physically repulsive, intellectually retarded, you're morally reprehensible, vulgar, insensitive, selfish, stupid, you have no taste, a lousy sense of humor and you smell. You're not even interesting enough to make me sick."

6. The Witches of Eastwick - "I think... no, I am positive... that you are the most unattractive man I have ever met in my entire life. You know, in the short time we've been together, you have demonstrated EVERY loathsome characteristic of the male personality and even discovered a few new ones. You are physically repulsive, intellectually retarded, you're morally reprehensible, vulgar, insensitive, selfish, stupid, you have no taste, a lousy sense of humor and you smell. You're not even interesting enough to make me sick."

7. Con Air - "You're somewhere between a cockroach and that white stuff that accumulates at the corner of your mouth when you're really thirsty. "

7. Con Air - "You're somewhere between a cockroach and that white stuff that accumulates at the corner of your mouth when you're really thirsty. "

8. Snatch - "So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. Now there are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey fa***t balls.
Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two little mincey fa***t balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman.
Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got 'Replica' written down the side of your guns, and the fact that I've got 'Desert Eagle point five O' written on the side of mine should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... **** off!"

8. Snatch - "So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. Now there are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey fa***t balls.
Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two little mincey fa***t balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman.
Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got 'Replica' written down the side of your guns, and the fact that I've got 'Desert Eagle point five O' written on the side of mine should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... **** off!"

9. The Sandlot - "You play ball like a girl!"

10. The Man Who Came to Dinner (1942)- "My great aunt Jennifer ate a whole box of candy every day of her life. She lived to be a hundred and two, and – when she’d been dead three days – she looked better than you do now."

I must say this is by far the most fun 13 list topic I've ever seen. And I've seen a lot. I love and am laughing at all the entries

Good one @Torgo

Trying to think of a good one...
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

10. The Man Who Came to Dinner (1942)- "My great aunt Jennifer ate a whole box of candy every day of her life. She lived to be a hundred and two, and – when she’d been dead three days – she looked better than you do now."

11. The Breakfast Club (1984) - "Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?"

I must say this is by far the most fun 13 list topic I've ever seen. And I've seen a lot. I love and am laughing at all the entries

Good one @Torgo

Trying to think of a good one...
Thanks, this is one I've used at my old forum and it was never not funny. You'll think of one eventually. Just remember to keep it clean...j/k

11. The Breakfast Club (1985) - "Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?"

12. The Bachelor Party (1984) - Mr. Thompson: "I think you're an a**hole. No, let me correct that. An immature a**hole... You're a slob. You dress like a bum. Second, you're unmotivated. You have no self-esteem, no thought about the future. You're inconsiderate. You're insensitive. You're insincere... and you're irresponsible. A show-off. You're vulgar. You're inappropriate. You're unrefined. You're obnoxious."
Rick: "Well, Mr. Thompson, that's really quite a list, and you're right. You're absolutely right. And I think if I really apply myself, I could be a totally changed person by the time we finish lunch."

11. The Breakfast Club (1985) - "Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?"

12. The Bachelor Party (1984) - Mr. Thompson: "I think you're an a**hole. No, let me correct that. An immature a**hole... You're a slob. You dress like a bum. Second, you're unmotivated. You have no self-esteem, no thought about the future. You're inconsiderate. You're insensitive. You're insincere... and you're irresponsible. A show-off. You're vulgar. You're inappropriate. You're unrefined. You're obnoxious."
Rick: "Well, Mr. Thompson, that's really quite a list, and you're right. You're absolutely right. And I think if I really apply myself, I could be a totally changed person by the time we finish lunch."

13. Dazed & Confused - "OK girlies, it's getting really hot out here and I'm really sick of looking at you. "

13 Movie Roles considered "Cast Against Type"

1. John Wayne as Ghengis Khan in The Conqueror
2. Tom Cruise as Les Grossman in Tropic Thunder
3. Jim Carrey as Joel Barish in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

4. Tony Curtis as The Boston Strangler (1968)

5. Ed Harris as Richard Brown, The Hours

5. Ed Harris as Richard Brown, The Hours
6. Albert Brooks as Bernie Rose in Drive