What if Wes Anderson directed X-Men?

Tools    

there's a frog in my snake oil

Pretty sweet

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I get that it is unprofessional and "fan made", but the acting and comedic timing was pretty terrible.

Good effects and they "almost" captured the Wes Anderson style. The SNL skit about Wes Anderson directing a horror film is gold though.

Suspect's Reviews

Make a better place
Awesome

there's a frog in my snake oil
I get that it is unprofessional and "fan made", but the acting and comedic timing was pretty terrible.

Good effects and they "almost" captured the Wes Anderson style. The SNL skit about Wes Anderson directing a horror film is gold though.
Hah, that is pretty cool. The precocious kid weapons & panic room particularly nail it Kinda winning it on the actor/budget front tho

Thought the amateur hour stuff just about worked with the help of the editing / camera angle flips etc. The 'Bill Murray' Magneto was off to a loser from the start tho...

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible

Yes, that's the original version. What did you think of the "Wes Anderson's version"?

Master of My Domain
There seems to be sort of a craze over Wes Anderson's latest film, The Grand Budapest Hotel, of course. Starting from the Academy for giving it numerous big nominations and wins, and parodies of his style all over the place. Definitely like what's going on, it's time a lot more people start to get to know Wes Anderson better, eventually maybe becoming a fan, although the way people are introducing him is not quite the best.

Also, check out this parody. Pretty funny.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

Yes, that's the original version. What did you think of the "Wes Anderson's version"?
I don't understand what you're asking.