Movie HALL of FAME Archives & Info

Tools    

Is there any chance we could do this in November instead? I typically watch nothing but horror movies in October. If your heart is set on September, that is totally fine. I just wanted to throw that suggestion out there and see if anyone else fills their Octobers with horror.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Is there any chance we could do this in November instead? I typically watch nothing but horror movies in October. If your heart is set on September, that is totally fine. I just wanted to throw that suggestion out there and see if anyone else fills their Octobers with horror.
I'm not really against waiting personally. But I don't go all out horror in October and I usually don't get to much filmwise in Nov and Dec but that's also because of football.

Let's hope for some really great noms
I'm probably going to nominate either Birdemic or The Garbage Pail Kids Movie, and those are some of the best movies ever, am I right?

Let the night air cool you off
I'm probably going to nominate either Birdemic or The Garbage Pail Kids Movie, and those are some of the best movies ever, am I right?
Some people may hate that, but I'd be down to watch some schlocky garbage. I'd honestly consider genuinely nominating a Wakaliwood film.

Some people may hate that, but I'd be down to watch some schlocky garbage. I'd honestly consider genuinely nominating a Wakaliwood film.
I'm joking, btw. I already have my nom picked out (it made the top 100 foreign language films countdown we had here).

Let the night air cool you off
I'm joking, btw. I already have my nom picked out (it made the top 100 foreign language films countdown we had here).
I figured you were, but I am just here for the weirdness.

Well, I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that something big came up and I can't host the 26th Hall of Fame. The good news though is that I'm just kidding. I actually can host it. I'll put it up tomorrow

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Well, I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that something big came up and I can't host the 26th Hall of Fame. The good news though is that I'm just kidding. I actually can host it. I'll put it up tomorrow
You had me!