10+ Minute Song Tournament

Tools    

Let the night air cool you off
I've been sloppy at running this, so I'm sorry for that. But this should turn out well.

I'll add another one myself:

Led Zeppelin - In My Time of Dying

Edit: It appears as though I goofed and tried to add a song already in play.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
It's whatever you want to nominate. Personally, I probably wouldn't nominate any classical pieces, but neoclassical I might. Up to you though.
I ask because it is a song by definition [though I can see the problem it may arise]

Just in case:

Gorecki - Symphony of Sorrowful Songs, 2nd movement

A system of cells interlinked
I've been sloppy at running this, so I'm sorry for that. But this should turn out well.

GREAT song. In fact, I may as well put that on here at work right now...

wait, i thought in my time of dying already been submitted

I can't add Sedai's last song to the tournament, because it won't be able to be played by some. I can't find a suitable replacement video for it either.

I'll give Destiny and mojofilter 30 minutes to show up with a couple noms each, if they don't then I'll use the extras we have already in the thread.

A system of cells interlinked
I can't add Sedai's last song to the tournament, because it won't be able to be played by some. I can't find a suitable replacement video for it either.

I'll give Destiny and mojofilter 30 minutes to show up with a couple noms each, if they don't then I'll use the extras we have already in the thread.
Yea - that's more just to give people a head's up that are interested in trying to get through 30 mins of harsh black metal. Don't bother putting that in the tourney, for sure. For some, that would be torture!

Long songs only, bruh. Join or nah.

I don't know how many songs we are going to do for this. It'll depend on the number of participants and how they wanna do it. Long songs may seem daunting, so make sure you bring your big boy/girl/trans pants.
does it count if it's only on a live album that it's over 10 minutes?

Don't think that matters does it JJ?. I've got one that's only over 10 mins cos it's on a live LP

Don't think that matters does it JJ?. I've got one that's only over 10 mins cos it's on a live LP
Awesome, I'll return when I have 8 then

I'll add those to the tournament, Sedai, but the last one probably won't be available to some of the users in other countries. All of those videos from uploaders called "insert band name - topic" have that problem.
yes, I can't play that Moonsorrow track, it's not available in the UK

Awesome, I'll return when I have 8 then
There is room for five, I think. You can have the last slots.
I only want to put forward 10 minutes and 47 seconds of pure cheesy awesomeness that is Dire Straits Sultans of Swing from Alchemy live

Can only think of one other that hasn't already been mentioned

OKAY FINALLY! HERE WE GO!

Since the songs are extra long, we will do four matches a day. I'm willing to give voters a little extra time if they needed too, so don't hesitate to ask.

Also of note: I randomized the seeds, so somebody might have their own nominations against each other. It's just part of the game, so that's tough luck.

Round 1, Day 1

1. Boris - Naki Kyoku vs Peter Frampton - Do You Feel Like I Do?

2. Pink Floyd - Echoes vs Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Monheim

3. The Temptations - Papa Was a Rolling Stone vs Led Zeppelin - Achilles Last Stand

4. Oasis - All Around the World vs Led Zeppelin - Carouselambra