1970s Song Tournament

Tools    

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Allow me to echo the others by sending my congrats to Miss Vicky and honeykid for picking the respective songs that contested the finale. And a big well done to GBG for the terrific job she did of running the tournament.

Now that those are out of the way how about everyone sends a big congrats/thank you my way for taking part in my first ever song tournament. I really do think it was my presence that made this tournament what it was.

Is no one gonna thank me??? It was my idea to do this tournament! I was gonna do it myself, but thought GB would be better at handling it than I. It wouldn't have happened if I hadn't watched the Soul of the '70s infomercial the other night.

I like "Werewolves of London" but I do think it's a disappointing win for a '70s Song Tournament. I can't believe Elton didn't at least win. "Werewolves of London" would be great if it won a Halloween Song Tournament.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Thank you to everyone. I'm glad you all enjoyed the tournament.
Wasn't this also a challenge? I'll have to look but I think I challenged you to run one.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Allow me to echo the others by sending my congrats to Miss Vicky and honeykid for picking the respective songs that contested the finale. And a big well done to GBG for the terrific job she did of running the tournament.

Now that those are out of the way how about everyone sends a big congrats/thank you my way for taking part in my first ever song tournament. I really do think it was my presence that made this tournament what it was.

Thank you for participating.

I love your avatar. It always makes me smile.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Is no one gonna thank me??? It was my idea to do this tournament! I was gonna do it myself, but thought GB would be better at handling it than I. It wouldn't have happened if I hadn't watched the Soul of the '70s infomercial the other night.

Thank you for suggesting it, and for having confidence in me to be able to do it properly.