Question for anyone experienced with dogs

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Time for glasses, Yods?

That set up looks pretty good to me, Cricket, but I see the solution was to get another pooch. Do you let them have the whole house now or confine them in their pen? I have pens in our designated dog room for mine, for when I go out, eating and night time. They never get free access to the whole house or to outside (snakes here so they're only out when I'm home).

I thought this said "Question for anyone experienced with drugs."

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Young dogs will chew stuff, you discipline them then they grow out of it, just like kids.

My eldest lab (now 9) chewed up our sky TV cable's when she was young so we punished her for half a day, bringing her out of her bed that we'd set up behind a gate to show her the cables and angrily asking her "what did you do", then sending her back to bed, rinse and repeat over the next few hours, no physical violence, just stern discipline and that was it, she never did it again and has been a fantastic dog ever since.

Our recent pup (now 18 months) and daughter of the above dog, decided to chew a big hole in the wall in 2 separate rooms, rooms that had been recently decorated but she has grown up aswell.

Cliffs: young dogs will do stuff but it's not the end of the world, they will move past that behaviour with a little stern discipline.

Do you let them have the whole house now or confine them in their pen?
Pen is long gone and they go wherever they want with pet stairs at the bed, sofa, and chair. The only place they don't go is the basement because those stairs are too big for them. The only thing they ever chewed up was my wife's back massager when she left it out, and a couple stray tissues. I watch them on camera when we're at work and they sleep most of the day. A little while after they wake they wait at the top of the stairs for us.

Do you let them have the whole house now or confine them in their pen?
Pen is long gone and they go wherever they want with pet stairs at the bed, sofa, and chair. The only place they don't go is the basement because those stairs are too big for them. The only thing they ever chewed up was my wife's back massager when she left it out, and a couple stray tissues. I watch them on camera when we're at work and they sleep most of the day. A little while after they wake they wait at the top of the stairs for us.
Dogs seem to know when mum and dad are due home, mine was the same, she would sit on the back of the sofa looking out the window, then tail wagging and howling when she heard my car😍

Dogs seem to know when mum and dad are due home, mine was the same, she would sit on the back of the sofa looking out the window, then tail wagging and howling when she heard my car😍
It kind of upsets me sometimes because we don't get home the same time everyday. I can see them waiting and I'll be a couple hours away.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
It kind of upsets me sometimes because we don't get home the same time everyday. I can see them waiting and I'll be a couple hours away.
Are you like Superman or Legolas perhaps?

I'd be the same, i never had a camera watching my dog, i sometimes had a sitter though so i'd know if she's eaten, had a walk, got plenty of fresh water, they are just like kids☺

I can relate to that. But just think how ecstatic they are when you finally get home.