What's your favorite way to waste time?

Tools    

depends what you call wasting time! my biggest timewaster is browsing the internet. That thought of an hour gone by when all you've done is follow links and read rubbish is annoying!

edit - I don't mean mofo!

Football Manager 2010. Over 5,500 hours now. Not all played, I will add but, yeah, I play a lot. Football management games in general since 1997 I've been addicted to.

Watching people get pissed off over complete trivialities, especially when they feel the need to let the whole world know loudly about their grievances and don't seem to know or care that all they're accomplishing is making noise pollution

Well browsing the internet for various random stuff, together checking all my social media accounts, I really end up spending a lot of time on either pc or phone.

But I also like to just chill and relax doing nothing.

I try not to waste time. I'm very keen on the passage of it and treat time like a commodity and yet I can spend a lot of time not doing much.

Any specific websites you browse? Only here.

any games? Only the online games here.

hobbies? Oh yes, but trying to find the time for them is the trick.

I do several things but i dont see them as a waste of time

I enjoy reading, writing and I do needlework and crochet... sometimes while watching an English speaking film I will crochet while watching it...

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
The 'waste of time' is not so important, I might as well have said how do you relax

Well that's a totally different question. I play Bubble Shooter to waste time, but it's not very relaxing. I play Solitaire on the computer to relax.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
- watching movies (the more I see, the more I know about cinema, but I'm not gonna lie, films are tremendous time-consumers)
- playing games (thankfully, I no longer play that often)
- browsing the Internet (very general, but you can find some more detailed activities that belong to this category below)
- posting and reading various forums (I restricted myself to only two when it comes to posting, but I read a lot more)
- religiously watching YouTube videos (I constantly find some new stuff I find awesome/absorbing/funny etc. and I always feel like watching these videos for hours!)
- looking for new movies/music - sometimes I spend hours doing this and I gotta say sometimes it's even more enjoyable than actually watching the movies (finding new music is listening to some random songs from an album I just found and think is interesting; if I like what I'm hearing I proceed and add the album on my wishlist, or if I really like that grab it constantly)
- engaging in oral-erotic relationships with homosexual aardvarks (what can I say, I just like them)
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

eating, sleeping or reading Daily Mail