The Other Guys

Tools    

Employee of the Month

Synopsis: New York City Detective Allen Gamble (Will Ferrell) is a forensic accountant who is more interested in paperwork than fieldwork. Detective Terry Hoitz (Mark Wahlberg) has been stuck working with Gamble since an embarrassing shooting. Gamble and Hoitz both admire top cops Highsmith (Samuel L. Jackson) and Danson (Dwayne Johnson), but when their chance to show their stuff arises, things go wrong.

This could become some serious fun.

Looking forward to see it.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I havent seen the trailer but from what I have read about it it does sound like a god watch.

Employee of the Month
Let me get this straight. There's Will Ferrell, Samuel L. Jackson and Dwayne Johnson and you still think it'll be good? Amazing.
Also Mark Wahlberg, Steve Coogan and Eva Mendes.

Also Mark Wahlberg, Steve Coogan and Eva Mendes.
Well, I don't have a problem with Mark Wahlberg or Eva Mendes, but Steve Coogan is another sign that this unlikely to be my kind of thing.

Also, for the uninitiated, I'd like to point out that I like Samuel L. Jackson. It's just that, since 2000, he seems to have an uncanny ability to make ****.

Employee of the Month
Also, for the uninitiated, I'd like to point out that I like Samuel L. Jackson. It's just that, since 2000, he seems to have an uncanny ability to make ****.
Agreed, Samuel L. Jackson really make lots of movies these days. So naturally some of them are average or bad. But he is still a good actor.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Agreed, Samuel L. Jackson really make lots of movies these days. So naturally some of them are average or bad. But he is still a good actor.
Sam Jackson is one of my favorite actors, even though he has been in some stinkers he still owns the roles he plays