Great Pictures Jrs!
I like Alias better then Bourne Supremacy
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Alias.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	6.7 KB
ID:	4155  

Great pics jrs... I loved the car chase scene in the first one...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I can't wait for the 2nd one to come out, opddly enough, Matt Damon plays the action lead well

Saw Bourne Supremacy and enjoyed it.

Just seen "The Bourne Supremacy" and though it was really Good... enjoyed every single moment..

Man I thought the first Bourne was great.It's a shame the second did'nt quite measure up to the first.Just one thing I have to nit pick.Sorry I'm new here and don't know how to post spoilers in the cool box,so dont read this if you have'nt seen it.

WARNING: spoilers below
I really hate the fight scene with Jason and the German guy.I think it was poorly shot.I almost puked up my pizza from dinner because the camera moved around so much.The fight scenes up to that point throughout both movies had been really well done.Why did the director decide to shoot that scene in that god awfull style?

Other than that its one helluva ride with a better car chase scene than the first movie.I'm definitely looking forward to more Bourne flicks

I didn't think the story in the second one was that great, fairly routine spy story, but the playing out of Jason Bourne's spy vs. spy tricks is the coolest and more than makes up for the story, two big thumbs up. I thought it rocked.