Best Movie Of All Time!!!

Tools    

Originally Posted by led_zeppelin
I heard that movie messes with your head.
You not seen it yet? You should do whenever you can... honestly, a great movie...

Originally Posted by rjmcfc86
You not seen it yet? You should do whenever you can... honestly, a great movie...
Oooooooh! I have really wanted to see Donnie Darko for a while now! I'll have to do sometihng about that...

As for my favourite...it really depends on my mood, but overall I'd have to say that it is the Star Wars saga.

obviously my favorite is the matrix trilogy
but there are so many great movies out there i cantrank anything else

My top 3 favourite movies are:

1- Lord of the Rings trilogy
2- The Hunted
3- Pirates of the Carribbean

And i'm bored, so my 3 favourite actors are:

1- Colin Farrel
2- Johnny Depp
3- Hugh Grant

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Welcome to the forum T.H.U.G.!

Have you ever seen Casablanca?

Messenger from Hades' Gate
The greatest movie ever made is by far. . .

TOMBSTONE

Val Kilmer is the world's greatest half dead guy!

No offense but I highly doubt any movie that Val Kilmer had a huge role in can be described as best movie of all time. I can't pinpoint what it is about him, but he has this quality that just makes me want to hit him. I can't stand him as an actor, the only movie of his that I ever liked was Real Genius and even there he was extremely annoying. I shudder any time I see him. Sorry about the rant but I have been thinking about this for a few months and just now decided to post it.

no movie can top The Matrix

Originally Posted by projectMayhem
No offense but I highly doubt any movie that Val Kilmer had a huge role in can be described as best movie of all time. I can't pinpoint what it is about him, but he has this quality that just makes me want to hit him. I can't stand him as an actor, the only movie of his that I ever liked was Real Genius and even there he was extremely annoying. I shudder any time I see him. Sorry about the rant but I have been thinking about this for a few months and just now decided to post it.
His worst and most stupid movie is your favorite. I take no credence of your opinion on this matter any longer. Ugh.

Hey Silver, it is fun being a dick...thanks!
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by dajusta
no movie can top The Matrix

See above.

The credence part.

Oh yeah, the ugh too.

I guess the only real reason I liked Real Genius is that we watched it the last day of class in my American History class after we finished our exams and it was our teacher's favorite movie and he stopped it every now and then telling us what he and his college friends tried after watching that movie. I don't think the movie was good it is just the only one that I can stand to watch of Kilmer's because I picture my teacher doing some of the weird stupid crap that they did in the movie, and failing miserably every time at it.

I agree with you, projectMayhem, there definately is something about Val Kilmer that makes me want to hit him. However, the stupidest actor in my opinion is John Cusack. That guy is a little squirt and he always plays the tough guy part. Not very good at acting, either.

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Actually...Val made this movie. As unlikely as it seems...and it is a great movie. One of my favorites.

You guys are both stoned. Val Kilmer may not be my favorite, but he was perfect in Tombstone and The Doors. Casuck is an awesome actor as well, and I really don't think him as a twerp. Damn, Jackie Chan's just a little guy, but he'd mop the floor with all of us.

But, to each his own. I can't stand Ashton Kutcher though he has legions of fans.

The whole Cusack hing was just my opinion. Sorry if it offended anyone.

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
You guys are both stoned. Val Kilmer may not be my favorite, but he was perfect in Tombstone and The Doors. Casuck is an awesome actor as well, and I really don't think him as a twerp. Damn, Jackie Chan's just a little guy, but he'd mop the floor with all of us.
I didn't see either The Doors or Tombstone yet, so maybe I'll give 'em the old college try.

Messenger from Hades' Gate
I didn't see either The Doors or Tombstone yet, so maybe I'll give 'em the old college try.
I haven't seen the Doors yet, but a friend of mine said, "Don't watch it with your mother! It's a great movie but don't watch it with your mother!"

As for Val's acting ability, he was HILARIOUS as Doc Holliday in Tombstone, and even if you don't like him you've got Kurt Russel, Bill Paxton, Charlton Heston, and what's his name (the guy that played Virgil).

Originally Posted by suppression
I haven't seen the Doors yet, but a friend of mine said, "Don't watch it with your mother! It's a great movie but don't watch it with your mother!"

As for Val's acting ability, he was HILARIOUS as Doc Holliday in Tombstone, and even if you don't like him you've got Kurt Russel, Bill Paxton, Charlton Heston, and what's his name (the guy that played Virgil).
Sam Elliot was Virgil, Powers Boothe played Curly Bill with a great deal of gusto also although I thought Michael Biehn was a bit over the top as Ringo. Don't know if you noticed, but thats Bob Mitchum doing the voice over at the start. And as for Dana Delaney, I think I'd leave my wife for her.

Back tot he topic......

1. Shawshank Redemption
2. Saving Private Ryan
3. Matrix Trilogy
4. Pulp Fiction
5. Battle Royale