Optimus 100 favourite movies

→ in
Tools    

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Thanks Cricket. Lots of love for The Departed I see, great film.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

Jaws? Good lad.

I don't care for Kill Bill, either and I've not seen Django, but 90's Tarantino is what I really like.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Jaws? Good lad.

I don't care for Kill Bill, either and I've not seen Django, but 90's Tarantino is what I really like.
I enjoyed Django more than I thought I would. Very good movie you should check it out.

I've never seen Unforgiven. The Dark Knight is pretty good, if only for Heath.

I watched the first 15 minutes of Unforgiven but couldn't get into it at all (which surprised me cause I'm a fan of Westerns) I just found the beginning really boring and the length discouraged me from continuing. Does it ever really pick up or is it always slow paced?

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I watched the first 15 minutes of Unforgiven but couldn't get into it at all (which surprised me cause I'm a fan of Westerns) I just found the beginning really boring and the length discouraged me from continuing. Does it ever really pick up or is it always slow paced?
I loved it from the very start so ime not sure if you will like it.

The ending is one of my favorites.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Unforgiven is brilliant, and The Dark Knight is great too although it was my least favorite of the trilogy by a slim margin. I couldn't get into the Toy Story series.