Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2

Tools    

Casting news:

The full original cast are back as the Turtles and Splinter (including Knoxville as Leonardo's voiceover), along with William Fichtner, Megan Fox and Will Arnett who are reprising their roles.

Shredder has been recast though. He was played by Tohoru Masamune in the 2014 movie and will now be played by Brian Tee of Starship Troopers 2, The Fast And The Furious: Tokyo Drift and We Were Brothers fame. Tee will also be seen in Jurassic World this year.

Stephen Amell is the addition as Casey Jones

Plus Laura Linney is billed. Role as yet unknown.

And...
Tyler Perry (most recently seen as Alex Cross in the reboot of what was originally Morgan Freeman's film series, and also in Gone Girl) will be playing Baxter Stockman.

Gary Anthony Williams and Myles Humphus have been cast as Bebop and Rocksteady respectively.
Humphus is an unknown but has worked on The Rock's movie Hercules, Furious 7 and on Noah as a stuntman.
Williams though is more famous as a voiceover actor and as playing subtle-comedic roles in the likes of Malcolm In The Middle, Under Cover Brother and the TV show Whose Line Is It Anyway?.

Judith Hoag, who played April O'Neil in the 1990 movie is also billed in a cameo role alongside cameos from the Los Angeles Clippers Basketball team.

No news yet on who or how Kraang will be portrayed/voiced.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I doubt I will see this in the theaters, but I am excited about all the secondary characters that are gonna be in this.

I wouldn't show my face if I was in this movie neither.
His mask looks suspiciously like Mad Max's

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I feel like this movie is going to become the cinematic equivalent of Sharknado.
No way, Sharknado was awesome.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Decent trailer. The first one failed because it was trying to be dark and gritty. This one is just "**** it. This is the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie, and we will embrace that". Good tone to set.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
I didn't like the first one (Shredder was crap), but this one looks fantastic, very enjoyable.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I only remember watching the TMNT 2003 TV series when I was a kid. And that opening theme (in Polish!):

I learnt it by heart and then sang it along all the time. And I also had a TMNT game on my Pegasus:

Oh sweet nostalgia.

I like how the NES version of Tournament Fighters has the title at the bottom of the screen, rather much like all their other games too tbh... just in case you forget what you're playing

Ninja Turtles WERE my childhood. I still haven't seen the first one. I was really pumped when they announced it but after footage leaked and then the trailer I didn't want to go see it. I'm sorry the late 80s early 90s live action turtle movies were just as good as they get. I'm just going have to live with that. Those movies ruined these movies for me. You can spend as much money as you want on all these stupid effects but it will never amount to the spirit they captured in the 80s/90s movies.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

I'm so in! Bebop, Rocksteady, and the turtle van on the big screen, most fans of the 90's cartoon have to at least be interested. Personally nothing will replace the original motion picture but attempting to remake a franchise doesn't hurt. Even if this film is worse than the most recent remake, I still have the 1990 version.

Im hoping Krang or maybe Krang is implied for a 3rd movie. Bebop and Rocksteady is what I have been waiting for since when saw them in the original cartoon. My concern is Michealangelo voice bugs me.