Favorite Movie Quotes?

Tools    

There is probably another thread for this somewhere, but I can't find it, so I thought I'd ask. What are your favorite movie quotes.

I like:
The one down in my signature from Apocalypse Now

Pulp Fiction
- "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish, and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

and

"Mmmm! ***damn, Jimmie! This is some serious gourmet ****! Usually, me and Vince would be happy with some freeze-dried Taster's Choice, but he springs this serious GOURMET **** on us! What flavor is this?"

The Big Lebowski
- "Hey, careful, man, there's a beverage here!"

There are many more, but I'll tell them later. So how about you guys?
"You smell that? Do you smell that? Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory."

-
Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore

we've already done this one

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ead.php?t=6123
I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up DOES rejoice, but still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess i just miss my friend- (THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION)

there's a frog in my snake oil
Yes.

But i've said it before, i'll say it again.

"God is inside us, and he helps us sh*t"
~La Haine

hah i like that one and yeah i knew there had to be another thread for this around somewhere, i just couldn't find it

My favourite quote is of course from Star Wars:

Leia: "I love you"

Han: " I know"

Sry if I make many mistakes

Dirtier than Harry
Jeez... I've got so many. The ones I can remember off the top of my head all come from Verbal in The Usual Suspects, so I'll do those:

VERBAL: Keaton always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze.

VERBAL: You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And poof. Just like that, he's gone.

VERBAL: How do you shoot the devil in the back? What if you miss?

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
From the movie SpiderMan I like the quote ,"Hi."

www.forumninja.com
"Jean Louise, stand up. Your father's passing."

I just saw this again last night and forgot how elegantly it was done.

Originally Posted by KnicksRIP
"Jean Louise, stand up. Your father's passing."

I just saw this again last night and forgot how elegantly it was done.
To Kill a Mockingbird?

"As I see it, you're in charge of two things...Jack and s***. And Jack just left town." Bruce Cambpell, Army of Darkness

Dean Koontz, Odd Thomas

Shyamalan quotes:

Sixth Sense: "I see dead people"
Signs: "There's a monster outside my room; can I have a glass of water?"
The Village: "Ivy, do your very best not to scream."
Lady in the Water: "It's about to get very dengerous."

Level 2 : Farmer
Sean connery : you're the man now dawg. listening to connery say dawg is hillarious.

"I don't want a large Farva I want a gd liter of cola."

"Liter is french for give me my f**** soda!"

"How about I punchisize your face for free!"

Gotta Love Farva!

when harry met sally- "i'll have what she's having" after the mememerable fake orgy
pirates 1-"Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid."
Just a dog? Porthos dreams of being a bear, and you want to shatter those dreams by saying he's just a dog? What a horrible candle-snuffing word. That's like saying, "He can't climb that mountain, he's just a man", or "That's not a diamond, it's just a rock." Just.

From the Princess Bride

Fezzini: No more rhymes, and I mean it!

Fezzik: Anybody want a Peanut ?

Death Is So Becoming ;>
Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Roger: Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say Ni at will to old ladies. There is a pestilence upon this land, nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history.

Kung Pow

Betty : Birdy! Butterfly! Tiger!

From Snatch (2000)

Bullet Tooth Tony: Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey fa*got balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun...
[Zoom in on the side of Sol's gun, which indeed has "REPLICA" etched on the side; zoom out, as they sneak peeks at the sides of their guns]

----------------------

[Tyrone just backed into Franky Four Fingers' van]
Tyrone: I didn't see it there.
Vinny: It's a four ton truck, Tyrone. Its not as though its a bag of f*cking peanuts, is it?
Tyrone: It was at a funny angle.
[All three turn and look back at the truck]
Vinny: It's behind you Tyrone. Whenever you reverse, things come at you from behind.

==================

Bullet Tooth Tony: Boris the Blade? As in Boris the Bullet-Dodger?
Avi: Why do they call him the Bullet-Dodger?
Bullet Tooth Tony: 'Cause he dodges bullets, Avi.