The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Tbh I've had a beard since I was about 17 or 18... but it started growing more when the hair on top started falling out when I was about 24

That's the thing with baldness. Go bald on top, and everywhere else gets more.

The People's Republic of Clogher
We could turn our heads upside down and look like normal, clean shaven people.

Master of My Domain
Rodent to be honest you look like an overweight Voldemort.

In other news, I got bored so I took a pic of my dog snuggling in his blanket.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
In other news, I got bored so I took a pic of my dog snuggling in his blanket.
So cute. Looks like a little magic fox.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Greatest Sidekick Ever
I'm a new member of this forum community and I'm glad there's a thread like this. Anyway this is me on a pageant in our school. I'm a Filipino by the way

Greatest Sidekick Ever
Thanks I guess Anyway I haven't seen your photo SexyCelebrity, have you posted it already?

You look like a blind person with a walking stick who got lost on the way to the bathroom.
Then the picture totally captures me.

I was loading pictures from the camera onto the computer (for the last year) and I thought this picture was decent enough. Me and the baby (who'll be two in a couple weeks) during Christmas.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0589.JPG
Views:	761
Size:	123.0 KB
ID:	20344  

That's definitely spring in our part of the world! Hope it didn't bring any trees down Tatty.

Kaplan - lovely pic. Your little girl is just gorgeous !

The People's Republic of Clogher
I've had about 3 trees down over the winter but fortunately they've fallen into the fields and not onto the house. One fell on my phone line last summer but that wasn't due to the storms - Ivy had killed it and the thing had probably been dead for 20 years before finally toppling over.

Free firewood.