🌟 Star Trek, TOS 🌟

Tools    

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Ok, I got one. Who said this and in which episode?

I presume you mean they vanished in a manner not consistent with the usual workings of the transporter,

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Ok, I got one. Who said this and in which episode?

I presume you mean they vanished in a manner not consistent with the usual workings of the transporter,

I think Spock says that to Scotty at the beginning of the episode "The Gamesters of Triskelion", when Scotty reports that Kirk, Uhura, and Chekov disappeared from the transporter pads.

I think Spock says that to Scotty at the beginning of the episode "The Gamesters of Triskelion", when Scotty reports that Kirk, Uhura, and Chekov disappeared from the transporter pads.
That is correct!

Just for the heck of it, I thought I'd post an image of the ships of all the Star Trek series/movies. I've always liked them mostly. Can anyone name most of these? There was a time when I could name every single ship but age has made the old memory slip on that regard. I have no idea what the top-right corner ship is---I can only guess it's from Discovery which I will never watch. Anyway, just for fun!

Just for the heck of it, I thought I'd post an image of the ships of all the Star Trek series/movies. I've always liked them mostly. Can anyone name most of these? There was a time when I could name every single ship but age has made the old memory slip on that regard. I have no idea what the top-right corner ship is---I can only guess it's from Discovery which I will never watch. Anyway, just for fun!

I'm not familiar with most of these, but I do recognize the two versions of the Enterprise from TOS and the movies, what looks like the USS Reliant, the USS Excelsior, two versions of the Klingon battle cruiser, a Klingon Bird of Prey, an old Enterprise space shuttle,

And what appears to be the SS Botany Bay from Space Seed at the bottom middle,

I always got a kick of the U.S.S. Daedalus - even on the original series it looked dorky compared to the other ships. It literally looks like a plastic water botter with a whiffle ball attached!

There are several attempts on line that try to update this ship to make it look cool.

I have a pretty recent book about Starfleet ships and the Daedalus just stands out like a sore thumb as something that will always look like a toy compared to the other ships (however, the ships included from the Discovery series also look like they don't belong to the Star Trek universe as their look doesn't resemble other ships from the earlier TV shows or movies, especially for something that is supposed to be a prequel to TOS!)

I agree with you @Mesmerized and @Captain Steel on the ones you mentioned. I'll repeat those you mentioned as I'm just gonna go through the whole picture and try and name the ones I think I know. And just because I say one ship "is" such-and-such ship, it doesn't necessarily mean I'm right. But I'll put mine in spoiler mode so y'all can keep guessing. I think the
WARNING: spoilers below
one at the very top center is the Enterprise B from Star Trek: Generations (sorry, Captain Steel!), and below it is the Enterprise D from Star Trek: The Next Generation. Left of Enterprise B is, I believe, the Enterprise A starting from the end of Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home through Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country. Then to the left of A is The Excelsior from several OS movies. Snug between Enterprise B and D is The Defiant from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. Beneath the saucer section of Enterprise D is the one, true, original Enterprise from the OS. To the left of that is Voyager from, um, Star Trek: Voyager. Below the right side picture nacelle is The Reliant from Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan. Then below The Reliant there are several various Klingon Birds of Prey/and or Battle Cruisers. To the left of them is The Borg Cube from Star Trek: The Next Generation. At the left of the Birds of Prey is the aforementioned Daedalus. Bottom right is the Romulan Warbird from The Next Generation and I'm going with a big guess on this one but I think the bottom left ship (the claw looking one) is from Voyager and is the ship of Species 8472, a bad guy species that the Borg went to war with. And the Botany Bay, as mentioned.

That's what I got, I'm probably wrong on several of them.

Who said this to whom and in what episode?

"No, that's not the way to handle it. Here, like this. Here, take his little head like that. There, arm in a. That's it. See how easy?"

Who said this to whom and in what episode?

"No, that's not the way to handle it. Here, like this. Here, take his little head like that. There, arm in a. That's it. See how easy?"
Dr McCoy to Mr Spock in Fridays Child...Possible McCoy said it to Julie Newmar E'lenna (sp?)

"He's still alive. He's here, now. He sees, he hears. We have destroyed ourselves! Please… no more."
I'm gonna take a wild guess based on how it sounds (and as usual I don't have proper names to offer)... but one of the townspeople (or town elders) talking about "Landru" in Return of the Archons?

If not, one of the natives talking about "Vaal" in The Apple?

(I know I'm cheating with multiple guesses!)

I'm gonna take a wild guess based on how it sounds (and as usual I don't have proper names to offer)... but one of the townspeople (or town elders) talking about "Landru" in Return of the Archons?
Correct...It's from the Return of the Archons, one of the underground guys says that when the image of Landru first appears.

If not, one of the natives talking about "Vaal" in The Apple?

(I know I'm cheating with multiple guesses!)

You may post a quote if you have one or you may pass.