Fantasy Football Trading Block

Tools    

Trades werent done very often last season, and I discovered why. Example - I submit an offer for a player, and hope Im offering something theyre interested in. If not that could be 1-5 days wasted because who knows if the person even checks their account. I had two trades out for 2 days, and the offer wasnt even noticed. It dont work that way in the NFL.

Anyway this thread will maybe make it easier for deals to be made. Private messages work great, but an outright bidding war too could occur with the right player.

Im looking for a running back. Ill give up Roddy White OR Steve Smith for a top tier RB. Who needs a top tier wide reciever? I also have Brett Favre if you need a Rocky Balboa type QB.

Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier Tongo, I'm getting work done in my
computer area and didn't get to see your request until last night. I think we could come up with a trade if your still interested in that player. I'll try back later today (4-5pm-ish EST) and we can go from there.

A system of cells interlinked
As long as it doesn't interfere with poker tonight Petey!

Tongo - Jay said he got your AP offer, but was too busy wondering why someone would offer him Roddy White for Adrian Peterson. He's a bit new to FFB, and didn't want to make a call either way, as he doesn't want to make any mistakes this early.

SOme news today:

Roy Williams - INJURED

Brandon Marshall - SUSPENDED FOR CONDUCT - This guy is a problem child, it appears. I would think the Broncos will try to deal him soon.

Dante Culpepper - Moved to Starter on depth chart for the Lions.

As long as it doesn't interfere with poker tonight Petey!

Tongo - Jay said he got your AP offer, but was too busy wondering why someone would offer him Roddy White for Adrian Peterson. He's a bit new to FFB, and didn't want to make a call either way, as he doesn't want to make any mistakes this early.
Yeah Roddys actually netted a few more points than Adrian last year, but I knew it was a longshot.

Edit in - Roddy Whites still available for an equally good RB. Sedai check your mssg thingy please.

Sent another offer your way Master Jedi.

Looks like PW and I have an accord. Tim Hightower for Tashard Choice. If Jacobs or Jones get hurt, I probably regret this, but Hightower probably has a higher floor, so I have to take the deal. This way, if Cedric Benson plays the way he usually does, but without the volume to compensate for this fact, I might have someone servicable to throw in there in his stead. And PW gets to unload a Cardinal.

Damn right.

And I think this marks the first trade ever eh? Only took until the second year of our league. Not bad. Sort of makes us look a lot like the league we are trying to emulate in the first place I says.

I am half agony, half hope.
Tongo, I rejected your trade offer. Sorry, but Turner is my only sure thing, since Sproles doesn't always play.

Johann von Goethe

Tongo, I rejected your trade offer. Sorry, but Turner is my only sure thing, since Sproles doesn't always play.

No problem Darcy.

Sedai I got a sweet offer waiting for you. Check your team page

Yeah....just no way I am trading the number one overall player in PPR... just no way...
No prob Seds

Beantown Petey check your team page. I think youll be happy

Edit in - Well he wasnt happy, and no to the counteroffer.

Jay Gadsden check your team page please!

I dropped Fargas due to the poor reports coming out of the Raiders camp. I would stay well away from him!

I thought Pete was interested in the trade with you Tongo! Not sure what changed...

I dropped Fargas due to the poor reports coming out of the Raiders camp. I would stay well away from him!

I thought Pete was interested in the trade with you Tongo! Not sure what changed...
Wow if thats the case Ill reoffer. I thought he wasnt taking any chances or something from what was said earlier.