Please accept my appologies

Tools    

Guys, I know I skipped HOFs I assigned to and I am truly sorry for not being around. And I feel really horrible about that. It may seem I was irresponsible and unreliable, however my only problem is, I had/have this bloody depression visiting the shrink and trying to reinvent my life. What was a reason of my troubles? Well, if you ever went through this, you know very there’s zillion of reasons that i cannot really talk about and there’s a little rationale that I might function like a normal person. Please let me be here and write about movies I watch and then slowly and surely to start participate on HOFs. Again, please, let me be a part of the MOFO family and try to retake my life and my love to movies. Thank you so much indeed for your understanding.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Hi Nesto. Welcome back. Looking forward to your reviews.

It's fine Nesto. Nobody was/is mad at you, you joined a bunch of Hall of Fames and finished them all and it was obvious to us that some personal stuff that was obviously more important came up which is why you didn't finish the one you were in. Welcome back, and sorry to hear about your depression i've dealt/deal with that myself so i know what it's like and hope you are improving. Glad to see you back.

dani, u da best, thanks for your support
You've always been da best to me since I got here, Nesto. I hope the break away has given you some breathing space and a new lease on life et al.

It's fine Nesto. Nobody was/is mad at you, you joined a bunch of Hall of Fames and finished them all and it was obvious to us that some personal stuff that was obviously more important came up which is why you didn't finish the one you were in. Welcome back, and sorry to hear about your depression i've dealt/deal with that myself so i know what it's like and hope you are improving. Glad to see you back.
oh camo .. you great. thanks so much... yeah, my shrink is helping me a lot and i'm really into getting to my routine and to what i really like --- watching and writing about movies .. im truly sorry to hear about your previous troubles and understanding them i wish u get thru this and get a sense to you life.. God, iam so glad. i was expecting a bunch of reproaching like "u skipped HOF, what an idiot! etc. and was afraid to come aboard sooner. but i see, u guys are really great and cool

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Nestorio, you ARE part of the MoFo Family!!

I echo everyone else so far and, most likely those who posting following, especially with Camo in regards to the HoFs. You've been wonderful and an excellent participant throughout INCLUDING letting me know when I PMmed you.
You've done no wrong, so don't even worry about it. And when you're feeling like it, (no rush) it'll be great to see you in them again at your leisure, and look forward to seeing any posts you make throughout the site.
You're an intriguing and kind soul, Nesto.

Take sweet care.

God, iam so glad. i was expecting a bunch of reproaching like "u skipped HOF, what an idiot! etc. and was afraid to come aboard sooner. but i see, u guys are really great and cool
I never saw anyone have a jab at you, Nesto. Everyone needs some time out, even from their hobbies. Get to it and post some reviews, matey.

i was expecting a bunch of reproaching like "u skipped HOF, what an idiot! etc.
The only time this really happens is when someone keeps stringing us along that they are in and going to watch the films until the end, that's pretty frustrating because most of the people that finish end up watching their film. When you have a limited time to watch movies and you use some of that to watch someone's nomination and they don't reciprocate it's quite annoying especially if you don't like it haha. If something comes up in real life or we are told early on everyone is fine with that, real life is more important than some forum game it's just when you feel like you've been mislead that it becomes annoying. This is usually with a first time member, you had finished a bunch before that and all everyone was saying when you didn't finish was i hope he's okay.

Anyway again glad to see you're back.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
The only time this really happens is when someone keeps stringing us along that they are in and going to watch the films until the end, that's pretty frustrating because most of the people that finish end up watching their film. When you have a limited time to watch movies and you use some of that to watch someone's nomination and they don't reciprocate it's quite annoying especially if you don't like it haha. If something comes up in real life or we are told early on everyone is fine with that, real life is more important than some forum game it's just when you feel like you've been mislead that it becomes annoying. This is usually with a first time member, you had finished a bunch before that and all everyone was saying when you didn't finish was i hope he's okay.

Anyway again glad to see you're back.
EXACTLY

@Nestorio_Miklos

No worries Nestorio and welcome back! I enjoyed having you in the Live Action Musical HoF and other Hofs too. You're a good person, and I like you talking to you.

I'm hosting the 15th Hof which will be starting sometime in the near future and you are warmly welcomed to join

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
Good to have you back, buddy. As someone who went through it (for over a decade) myself - hell, I almost left because of it - I know exactly what you mean and it's good to see you're not letting it rule your life. Again, it's good to have you back.

Welcome back Nestorio. Good to see you again

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.