Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

Autumn in New York. Saw this movie when it first came out the cinema with a GF st the time. It was so awful I feel asleep in the cinema.
It’s dreadful.

So sick of Death on the Nile and Murder on the Orient Express movies.

I tried. But I don't react well to characters spontaneously bursting into song.
This is the kiss of death for me with this movie. I had no idea this is what they do.

It’s dreadful.

So sick of Death on the Nile and Murder on the Orient Express movies.

This is the kiss of death for me with this movie. I had no idea this is what they do.
that so true same here its was boring

that so true same here its was boring
Did you ever see the movie question I posted to you? I wondered if you ever saw the excellent Oz movie “Tracks” with Mia Wasikowska?

Did you ever see the movie question I posted to you? I wondered if you ever saw the excellent Oz movie “Tracks” with Mia Wasikowska?
no i didnt only the latest one :/? i havent seen that one with mia

no i didnt only the latest one :/? i havent seen that one with mia
It’s a terrific movie based on a true story. I think you would like it.

I think if I hadn't seen the original first I may have been able to stick with this. As it is it's just a rehash of the 1947 version. Here I couldn't shake the perception of actors acting.

I LOVED this movie, though I will admit I've never seen the original.

Oh my, there are many. Among the relatively recent ones, Guillermo del Toro's Nightmare Alley was boring as hell. Also, I couldn't stomach the new Pennywise (IT).Ah, The Conjuring series... I was very eager but yawny tears came to my eyes after watching about the first half of the first movie.

OMG, what a dull movie. Got about 20 or 25 minutes in before giving up.

Oh yes, that was so good!
I’ve always liked her, but I expected nothing from the movie. So good though. Adam Driver excellent as per.

I’ve always liked her, but I expected nothing from the movie. So good though. Adam Driver excellent as per.
Of course. She is very likeable, yes. There’s an utterly ridiculous bizarro-ish film called Piercing that’s also great, she shines in it. I haven’t seen much with her recently - need to check her filmography.

Of course. She is very likeable, yes. There’s an utterly ridiculous bizarro-ish film called Piercing that’s also great, she shines in it. I haven’t seen much with her recently - need to check her filmography.
Yikes. I just checked on this movie. Way too weird for me.

The Bubble. Saccharine, cutesy (oh, so cutesy), cloying, indeed downright "needy," and ultimately vacuous. Some of the bits kind of work, but most don't. It is often said that there is no accounting for taste, but if you liked this one I suspect you have no taste.

I know. She’s done other good stuff, though. Have you seen The Double?
Yes, but I don’t know if I finished it.