Scifi action film 90s

Tools    

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
Hi guys I'm trying to find a movie i saw years ago. Pretty sure it was made in the 90s. The main problem is i can't really remember anything about the plot. The only thing I do remember is a couple of people are running away from someone or something and they need to use two key cards to open some sealed doors but like in superman 3 the cards need to be used at the exact same time and when they are successfully used a smiley face pops up and in a funny voice says 'Welcome!'. Any ideas?
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
Hi guys I'm trying to find a movie i saw years ago. Pretty sure it was made in the 90s. The main problem is i can't really remember anything about the plot. The only thing I do remember is a couple of people are running away from someone or something and they need to use two key cards to open some sealed doors but like in superman 3 the cards need to be used at the exact same time and when they are successfully used a smiley face pops up and in a funny voice says 'Welcome!'. Any ideas?

Silly question, but you're sure it wasn't Terminator 2? They need 2 keys to access the memory module and T-800 arm in the vault at Cyberdyne.

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

Death Machine 1995