Puppet experience?

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again

You want one like this?
Uuuuuuuh. I had apparently finally gotten that terror out of my memories. Thanks, yo.

lol

I practiced ventriloquism back in highschool years ago just using a handkerchief folded up like a rabbit head. Mostly for goofs and party tricks. Our parties were the church youth group type, so.

Now, I just want a proper puppet just cuz.
Being a ventriloquist was one of my childhood aspirations (in addition to being a scientist, magician, stand-up comedian, singer, writer, paleontologist, cartoonist, comic book artist, etc.)

I never could "throw my voice" but I got pretty good at learning how to speak without moving my lips (much).

I still have a puppet I had from when I was younger - I remember asking my mom to buy it for me and she thought I was much too old for it. That's because at first she thought it was a plush animal doll, but it was a puppet - a yellow duck with an orange bill and cotton ball-like eyes. He looks similar to a Sesame Street style muppet. Strange thing is we bought it at a drug store in town that is still the drug store I use today! Problem is; a hole wore on the inside of his bill (mouth), but you can stick a finger through and it looks like he has a tooth!