You Ever Walk Out of the Theater?

Tools    

I think I've only walked out of the theater once and that was Pirates of the Caribbean
Are you kidding me? Of all the movies to walk out of that's the one? I can understand if it was something one person might consider a classic that is in actuality just plain artsy crap and headache inducing (Kubrick) but anyone should be able to easily sit through PotC. It's not like it had a plot that you couldn't follow to pass the time or unlikable characters that made it miserable to sit in the theater.

Oh, and haha at the guy that called it "Lord of the Rings 3" earlier.

that's what she said...
I walked out of" HitchHikers Guide to the Galaxy"
I was seeing it with my parents and they were so bored at the beginning and I was having no fun with them complaining so we all walked out.

Then I watched it a diff day and actually liked it. lol

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
I haven't walked out of a theater. But I happened to work at a theater when Bruno came out and I witnessed plenty of people walking out haha

Never, but I usually pick what movies I go see pretty carefully.

Yes. It was Julia & Julie, the Meryl Streep movie. All the stuff with Amy Adams was so terrible, that I just had to walk out. I also walked out of a finnish comedy called Varasto, which was absolutely heinous.

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
Yes. It was Julia & Julie, the Meryl Streep movie. All the stuff with Amy Adams was so terrible, that I just had to walk out.
I don't think the movie was all that bad, or at least bad enough to make one walk out. HOWEVER - I didn't like any of the scenes with Amy Adams either. I found her character to be very, very annoying.

Still, a good movie

Wow I liked that movie
I really loved the scenes with Meryl Streep, but to me the rest was utter crap. They should have just made it about Julia Child, her story was far more intresting. I know a lot of people like it, i guess, but to me it was super tedious watching Amy Adams' annoying character.

I didn't stay till the end of Inception, believe it or not. It was just one long shooting gallery. Enough already

I walked out of:

2012, but have watched it since and still think it's a pile.

The Thin Red Line, though it has grown on me over the years. Think I was too young when I saw it.

Star Wars Episode II. By far the worst of the series.

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, still can't stand Rowling or her books and films, I might get into trouble saying this but: Look up the word 'Plagiarism' and you'll see why I feel that way. Haven't been to see any of the others, they're banned from my DVD player too, which upsets my kids but I won't budge on the matter.

I am sure everyone here has at least once or twice , seen a movie and hated it so much ....that you just HAD to get up and go.

What movie have do you despise so badly, that you couldn''t even sit all the way through ??

I'll start :

- The recent version of The Time Machine
- National Lampoon's Vegas Vacation
- Swimfan
What movie I walked out on:

1776. Boring as hell! My friend and I walked out in the middle of it.

I walked out of Blood Diamond, but not because of the movie. I was there with a new boyfriend... Started getting frisky.

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
Almost walked out of Catwoman (cousin dragged me to see it). Can't believe I watched that piece of crap all the way through. Good news is that I don't remember a single shot from that film, so it's like I never saw it at all XD

i've have never walked out of the theater because i always make sure the movie is worth watching. you should try it too it'll probably save you more money.

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier
I almost walked out of Piranha 3D. I tried to enjoy the movie but there's a limit to how much flying severed arms and boobs I can take coming out of the screen.

Only one time that I remember. I was in San Diego and and a bunch of sailors started stomping this guy inside the movie theater. My friend and I jumped in and after a few minutes we cleared out of there. I don't even remember what the movie was that we were about to see.