Morbius - Jared Leto

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
i dont know why they give the movie bad reviews? to me i loved the movie. seems like their dc fan giving bad reviews.
I mean, it could just be a bad movie.

And to most of the people who write reviews, it is a bad movie. You can disagree if you want, but you wanted to know why they would give it bad reviews.

And to most of the people who write reviews, it is a bad movie. You can disagree if you want, but you wanted to know why they would give it bad reviews.
to me they not real marvel fans, theres some reviews are not true so i dont believe in reviews. i respect everyone opinion but to me i loved the movie and its an amazing movie

It's probably not a good thing that the apparent ideal for a "real Marvel fan" is to uncritically like everything that is associated with the Marvel brand regardless of its actual quality. Just makes it sound like the company can put out absolute garbage and people will not only show up for it but defend it no matter what.

It's probably not a good thing that the apparent ideal for a "real Marvel fan" is to uncritically like everything that is associated with the Marvel brand regardless of its actual quality. Just makes it sound like the company can put out absolute garbage and people will not only show up for it but defend it no matter what.
to me i dont beleive in reviews anyways and i respect the opinions but to me i loved the movie

Can now confirm that it is pretty dreadful.

How much did DC pay you to have this opinion?

How much did DC pay you to have this opinion?
If the Snyder Cut contingent is any indication, DC never has to pay for that kind of publicity.

Jared Letto's Michael Morbius was not a perfect movie, but I am glad he delivered something new. Since Jared came out with his image of a vampire, how will MCU's Blade connect to it?

Jared Letto's Michael Morbius was not a perfect movie, but I am glad he delivered something new. Since Jared came out with his image of a vampire, how will MCU's Blade connect to it?
i wish they would kept wesley snipes as blade. i dont know how ali gonna go as blade

Ali's version of Blade belongs to the MCU continuity. If Keaton's Vulture is transported from the MCU into the world of Morbius during the stinger, that indicates that Morbius exists in a universe separate to the MCU so they'd have to engineer another multiverse situation to have him meet Blade.

Put it in that CB movies audiences can't seem to like but I found entertaining with Green Lantern and Batman v Superman.

I consider myself a Marvel fan, and I thought that Morbius was a terrible movie.And , although not quite as just plain terrible, both Venom films were not very good.
And as to the MCU proper,I did not like "The Eternals" very much.
If being a "True Fan" means automatically supporting any piece of crap with the name Marvel on it, I don't want the title.
I am also a San Francisco Giants fan, but rip them a new one when they play badly and blow a game.

weird that jared leto was on DC and now his on Marvel
Get used to it A number of people both behind and before the Cameras are now doing work in both universes.
Nothing wrong with that.
BTW although they are competitors in the real world, the Marvel vs DC feud crap is mainly fanboy crap. Professionals don't waste their time on that nonsense.

I am new to his site,and I fled here from "Box Office Theory" becuase I got tired of all the fan feud crap., and, although I guess I should have expected it, sad to see it spring us here though hopefully it does not reach the levels it does at "Theory",.