Mofoington's Best Film: 1963

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Thank you, but it said I needed a computer and mine hasn't worked in a couple years. I may get a new one soon.
I think you may be able to watch from your phone if you get the Hulu app. I'm not absolutely sure about that but that's how it works with Netflix.

Let the night air cool you off
Isn't this supposed to be a top 10?
When I did it, it didn't have to be a top ten. I don't know how the new guy is running things though, so I'll be quiet.

Cricket can you fix your old computer? If it's a software issue, it might not be hard.....If you dropped it into a lake, that might be pretty hard.
I've got someone coming over to look at it in the next week or so. He'll tell me if I need a new one, and if I do, set it up for me and show me a few things. I think mine is 8-10 years old.

Top 5s are allowed. I've received and tallied up all the lists so far.

Mark F
Goddogo
Citizen Kane (revised)
Erasmus Folly
Rauldc14
Dadgumblah
Cricket
Cobyth

Everyone who hasn't sent in a nominees list has till midnight tonight.

You're dedicated GBG, you must have watched more 1963 movies than anyone.You deserve an award for that

I watched the VIPs last night. Some of the films I requested never got to me in time or I would have watched a few more.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
You're dedicated GBG, you must have watched more 1963 movies than anyone.You deserve an award for that

I watched the VIPs last night. Some of the films I requested never got to me in time or I would have watched a few more.

Thanks. When I started, I didn't realize that 1963 was such a good year for movies, but the more I researched the movies from 1963, the more movies I found that sounded good to me.

I've got my list narrowed down to my top 12, including the movie that I'm watching today, and I'll have it narrowed down to my top 10 in a few hours.

You're right there was a lot of great 1963 films. This time around I made more of an effort to watch films that I hadn't seen. You know what? That's the fun of it! Hopefully 1964 is a good year.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
You're right there was a lot of great 1963 films. This time around I made more of an effort to watch films that I hadn't seen. You know what? That's the fun of it! Hopefully 1964 is a good year.

I haven't started my 1964 watchlist yet, but I think I have about 10-12 movies on my watchlist right now, but some of them are just fun movies, (like the beach party movies), so they're not likely to make my final list. I'll start working on my 1964 watchlist tonight.

I've decided 'fun movies' are just as legit as 'artsy movies'...so my list just might be heavy on Annette and Frankie.

I haven't even looked at 64 films yet, but I will today.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Fun movies are well and good since I would certainly call some fun movies worthy of an Oscar for best picture. This "game" was originally to allow MoFo to correct the Oscars if we felt they needed correcting. I don't know if that's its purpose anymore. But if you think Eric von Zipper should have been in a Best Picture, be my guest.