Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Alien 3. Then Alien Resurrection later. I am also very tempted to watch Predator 2. Not sure about Alien vs Predator. The First Predator do not need a rewatch. And i just finished Casablanca. A nice rewatch.

hope u watched other alien movies.

hope u watched other alien movies.
Alien (1979) is my favorite, along with Prometheus. I saw Aliens (1986) Late this summer. I also saw Alien Covenant not to long ago.
Resurrection and Alien 3 i had not seen since the 90s. So i wanted an update on them.

Right now i will put on Alien vs Predator. I see it is a film by Paul W. S. Anderson. I own all Resident Evil films except The Final Chapter. I generally enjoy his films. I have seen Alien vs Predator before, but only remember the ending.

Alien (1979) is my favorite, along with Prometheus. I saw Aliens (1986) Late this summer. I also saw Alien Covenant not to long ago.
Resurrection and Alien 3 i had not seen since the 90s. So i wanted an update on them.

Right now i will put on Alien vs Predator. I see it is a film by Paul W. S. Anderson. I own all Resident Evil films except The Final Chapter. I generally enjoy his films. I have seen Alien vs Predator before, but only remember the ending.
same here and 2nd always my favorite.

Covenant is alright movie. alien 3 is the prison desert one hey? i need to rewatched them i have the boxset

same here and 2nd always my favorite.

Covenant is alright movie. alien 3 is the prison desert one hey? i need to rewatched them i have the boxset
Yes. With Charles S. Dutton the leader of the prisoners. Also, i like Sigourney Weaver with short hair.

Yes. With Charles S. Dutton the leader of the prisoners. Also, i like Sigourney Weaver with short hair.

true but i prefer Sigourney Weaver with her normal hair on the first one but shes always one of the good actreses for sci fi movies.

I have seen Alien vs Predator before, but only remember the ending.
I have seen Alien vs Predator before and you remember more than me.

I must say that I really don't like the last movie I post - Matrix: Resurrection... Bad attempt.
Tonight... hm...

..mostly because Marina Mazepa