Movie about a mother searching for her son

Tools    

Greetings! Ok, I have been trying to find this movie for a while, and I don't know who is in it, who directed it, or even when it was released (I have a rough guess of sometime in the 90s as a made for TV Lifetime movie, but more on that later). All I know is the plot, and I'm fairly certain about the details, so I'm hoping you can all help out. There may be some spoilers just because of my description of the scenes, so certainly feel free to skip this one if you'd like. Otherwise, please read on!

The plot:
So, the movie is centered around a young woman who is searching for her son. From what I remember, she was a troubled teen and had her son around that age. Her own mother ended up taking him away along with another family member and goes on the run (their whereabouts is unknown since they are trying to protect the boy (in their eyes) from her and her less-than-scrupulous life). As the movie progresses, the young woman starts to get herself on her feet as she is searching for her son. She ends up making a name for herself, falls in love (I remember they met in a coffee shop, he had longish dark hair, and was a computer programmer), gets married, and has a great life. This is all happening as the movie jumps between her in her now very respectable life in a nice home, and her mother on the run with her son in progressively worse and worse surroundings.

I do have some more detail on some scenes if that would help, but I figured I'd omit that for now since the description above is getting long enough. I can post it later if needed.

Some background:
Just some information about the movie that may help out. While I'm not sure it's a Lifetime-produced movie, I believe I saw it on the Lifetime channel sometime in the late 90s or early 2000s. Most likely after watching an episode of Unsolved Mysteries (because who couldn't help but leave on the movies they played during the day after an episode of UM? ) Based on this, I don't think it can be any newer than around 2002, although I'm guessing it's from sometime in the 90s. It was most likely a made for TV movie, so I doubt it had a theatrical release, and I don't remember any big names in it (although I was younger at the time, so I very well may not have even recognized them if they were).

Anyways, if anyone has any idea of what movie this may be, any help would be appreciated! Even an actor or actress who was in it, and I can certainly take it from there. I have been trying to find it for years. I'll admit I have probably made the movie up to be some larger than life thing in my head and if I do find it and watch it, I'll be disappointed, haha, but hey, that's all on me Thank you all!

Yes! That's it. I recognized the actress who plays the mother as soon as I looked up that title. Thank you!