I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Lol, yeah I agree about Benny Hill. Aways thought he was vulgarity personified. And while I greatly admire Black Adder, I detest Mr. Bean.

PS-I also thought your post was mostly gobbledygook...

Good rule of thumb

It didn't take me very long to figure out everyone saw their name at the top of the thread. I didn't find it funny then and I don't find it funny now -- just boring . But we all have different ideas of humor, eh? What's funny for some is perceived as moronic by others but what the heck.

Pretty much.
Also, my reply was 99.724923% pure silliness, so take my stuff with a grain of salt.

Some people find Benny Hill funny and I can't, for the life of me, understand why!!!!
=\
I loved Benny Hill, found him so funny when he chases all the girls!

I loved Benny Hill, found him so funny when he chases all the girls!
That's fine - we all have different tastes,

The joke is over. If @Yoda cares to close or even totally delete this thread, by all means, do so.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
love can never die.
...true love waits. for as long as there are those in need, this post will be there to love them. unconditionally.

I'm still looking for the joke
Lol, I never found it either, hehe.

The joke is over. If @Yoda cares to close or even totally delete this thread, by all means, do so.

But if it dies, then I will never again relive the beautiful lie that you love me.

love can never die.
...true love waits. for as long as there are those in need, this post will be there to love them. unconditionally.
Love is like oxygen. Love is a many splendored thing. Love lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love!

love can never die.
Love is like oxygen. Love is a many splendored thing. Love lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love!
Feel quite sad now😔

Feel quite sad now😔
You think that's bad, how about "You're nobody till somebody loves you"?

And on that account - the advice the Wizard gives to the Tin Man is just awful - something about a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others?

If you can't find true love, cheeseburgers are a good substitute!

LOVE HURTS!!

Ooooh.

Love hurts.
Depends on who is doing the loving....