Movies that make you happy

Tools    

OK, so you had a terrible day, if you don't have some hottie to make out when you get home, what movie do you (or would you) watch to cheer yourself up? My friend watches like 20 minutes of "Life is Beautiful" , which I haven't seen, but am going to watch it this weekend with her! I watch 'Alice in Wonderland' or 'Return to Me'

(edit) jrs just reminded me, 'Finding Nemo'
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Oscar with Sly Stallone is a movie that always makes me smile. One of my favorites of his, though it really is all about the ensamble.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Oscar with Sly Stallone is a movie that always makes me smile. One of my favorites of his, though it really is all about the ensamble.
hmmmm...haven't seen that...is it a musical? i am not sure if thats what you meant with the ensemble.

Do you know my poetry?
Punch-Drunk Love. I just love the movie so much. It really does cheer me up every time I see it, it's a terrific film.

I must become Caligari..!
Theres another thread likes this somewhere i think, "How To Cure Depression" or somthing anyway......., A good sitcom always cheers me up.... well, it deost have to be good, Just aslong as its not Who's the Boss?, .

Anyway heres movies.....

Airplane! [1980], Top Secret! [1984], The Plank [1967], Father of the Bride [1991], Clerks. [1994], Wayne's World [1992], Wayne's World II [1993], Mallrats [1995], Chasing Amy [1997], O Brother, Where Art Thou? [2000], The Castle [1997], The Big Lebowski [1998], True Romance [1993], Pulp Fiction [1994] and the best "Feel Good" movie ever.............

My Blue Heaven [1990]

Cant wait for Elf to come to DVD, it too iwll join the list
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

oh hmmm...didn't see that thread

i am happy. i think i had too much sugar. lets all clap.

I must become Caligari..!
Originally Posted by allthatglitters
i am happy. i think i had too much sugar. lets all clap.
ok

spreading happiness one clap at a time. goodnight y'all.

'if you your happy and you know it calp your hands *clap*clap*
if your happy and you know it clap your hands!'

goodnight moon, goodnight spoon, goodnight all of you great bufoons.

(i only said bufoons because it rymes what bufffons means really is this 'really-cool-people-who-i-just-randomly-talk-to-on-the-internet-and-they-are-very-nice' it's just so much easier to say bufoons)

Mrs. Doubtfire

Wayne's World I and II

Clerks

Mallrats

Dogma

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

Nothin' to Lose

Saving Silverman
I'll have more later. . .
And found he was eating his shoe.

hmm...movies that give you the fun stuff..

American Graffitti
Big Momma
A Fish Named Wanda
Happy Gilmore
The Wedding Singer
The Nutty Proffessor
How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days
Sweet Home Alabama
Bend it like Beckham

One more I forget the name, it's an 80's movie they all get detention and it's with Molly Ringwald....the movie espcapes me..??

A system of cells interlinked
Amelie

She is a QT as well.

Cheers

Originally Posted by CrazyforMovies
One more I forget the name, it's an 80's movie they all get detention and it's with Molly Ringwald....the movie espcapes me..??
THE BREAKFAST CLUB?????? I LOVE THAT MOVIE

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Movies that make me happy:

Pee Wees Big Adventure
The Goonies
The Muppet Movie
What about Bob?
Three Amigos
Happy Gilmore
Howard The Duck
Evil Dead II
Gremlins

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

A film that makes me happy if I don't have a hottie to come home to?
hmmm
Well... apart from my 'private collection', let's see...
Tremors always puts a smirk on my face and more recently so does As Good As It Gets.

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
Amelie, The Shawshank Redemption, Red River, and yes Taxi Driver for some odd reason.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201