denis leary

Tools    

BANNED
O my god. I dont know if i was late or anything but i was watching comedy central and the roast of denis leary was going on and every one was realy making fun of his movie career it was hillarious but all pretty boug. Has career realy been that crapy.

Imean they said thing like this

wag the dog- dog crap
the sand lot-the litter box
iceage-not shriek

BANNED
Originally Posted by TheOne
O my god. I dont know if i was late or anything but i was watching comedy central and the roast of denis leary was going on and every one was realy making fun of his movie career it was hillarious but all pretty boug. Has career realy been that crapy.

Imean they said thing like this

wag the dog- dog crap
the sand lot-the litter box
iceage-not shriek

i know thats what roasts are for but still want an opinion

I am having a nervous breakdance
I don't know what the roast is but No Cure for Cancer and Lock'n'Load are two of the funniest comedy albums I have ever heard. Leary is a great stand up comedian.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

"You Couldn't Make It Up...!!!"
Originally Posted by Piddzilla
I don't know what the roast is but No Cure for Cancer and Lock'n'Load are two of the funniest comedy albums I have ever heard. Leary is a great stand up comedian.
Heh! You got that in one!

JR

Someone Save Us College Kids
Yeah id have to agree with Pidd.. denis leary is one funny guy. And not all of his movie werent so bad. I for won thought wag the dog was good. and ill admit that ice age wasnt as good as shriek but it had its moments

The Strongest Girl Alive
I love Dennis Leary and maybe his movie career isn't so great but who cares he's hilarious

he needs to make more movies that center around him, and his comedic talents, such as The Ref, one of my favorite movies

Originally Posted by ArchibaldTuttle
he needs to make more movies that center around him, and his comedic talents, such as The Ref, one of my favorite movies

Mine too. Plus he's a sexy bitch so i don't really care if he makes a couple of duds.

The Strongest Girl Alive
Originally Posted by Black_Cherry
Mine too. Plus he's a sexy bitch so i don't really care if he makes a couple of duds.
Good Point!