Gerard Butler

Tools    

I must say that the only redeeming thing (and it was EXTREMELY REDEEMING) about Timeline was Gerard Butler. It was as if he was born to be the courageous Andre Marek. I'd seen him in Dracula 2000 and I thought he was a very intense person but never gave him much thought other than a new sexy face. However, I must say he freaked me out the when I watched him in his audition for Dracula 2000 (as part of the bonus material on DVD). It was a pleasant surprise to see him in Tomb Raider. He exudes such charm, you almost feel sorry when Angelina Jolie has to kill him. Then in Timeline, he outshined everyone. He's so versatile and intense...they REALLY need to start casting him in more roles. If allowed, he's very much Sean Connery material with the oozing sex appeal, charm, intensity, ruggedness and cute accent. Thumbs up for this fellow.

He is very good. Did you see him on the British mini series 'The Jury'? He's a great actor, and made films like 'Tomb Raider 2' and 'Dracula 2000' watchable.

He plays The Phantom in 'The Phantom Of The Opera' (the musical version). I think it'll be released this year. I can't wait! The film also stars Miranda Richardson and Minnie Driver. Hopefully this will elevate him to leading-man status in hollywood

I thought he was ok in Law Abiding Citizen, but there's something about him I don't care for.
This....

Finished here. It's been fun.
Gerald Butler was only good in 300. His other movies suck badly. Law Abiding Citizen was okay, but so far-fetched though lol.

Gerard Butler has one of the most iconic voices and accents in the film industry, you can recognise it anywhere

I really like your way of expressing the opinion and sharing the information.