The Who Do You Wanna Have Sex With Thread!

Tools    

Ok now, I hope this thread isn't too blunt but....

Here is how it (obviously) goes. You choose someone of this forum that you would like to have sex with, it's as simple as that. Who knows, this might get fun. Just don't get TOO carried away.

I know who mine is ..... So it's now go ahead, and choose who u wanna do it with . Hehe.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
AH-HEM.

You should at least be blunt and tell us who you'd like to have sex with here first. Afterall, you made this thread.
I'd have to agree.

In addition, there's no way in bloody hell I'm answering this question.

I want to bend you over a dodge pick-up and make you squeal like a piglet, jrs. It's my fondest wish.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Peter, but he doesn't post much anymore. Or Jason !

Oh, I'm around

I See You When You're Sleeping
What a surprise, lots of men in here.

I wouldn't be caught dead in a thread like this.

i'm not here. really.

Is Minion male or female?

Originally Posted by Steve
Is Minion male or female?
Minion's more of an it. Really.

j/k minion

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
AH-HEM.

You should at least be blunt and tell us who you'd like to have sex with here first. Afterall, you made this thread.
True. ....This thread was intended to have fun don't forget... Seriously though, I would naturally choose (which I am surprised Ya'll don't know by now) MF20. .

Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
Mary.

'Cause I'm, like, so in love with her.
And thus it'd be funny.

What an unholy copulation that would be.

And the baby Jesus weeps with terror.

I must become Caligari..!
Gods Dea!!!
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

The member I'd most like to have sex with I already have, many, many times: ME (turns out I'm easy). And speaking of members....
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

What a thread this is. Hondo just found out God's dead (or "dea") and Holden's giving himself the shaft.

Me, I just wanna do Django. I wanna do him like he's never been done before, I do.